130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Denver have 13-3, So do the Falcons. There are a few teams with 12-4. It's knockout football now. One loss and you're out. So Denver ain't home yet. Who's got the momentum?

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

alright im offically taking super bowl predictions 10 minutes ago so lets get predicting...i think ravens and vikings

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I'm a Greenbay fan.

I have to say though. The way the Packers are playing now, compared to last week....I'm convinced that the Packers threw the game just so the Bears couldn't get near the playoffs. Which is fine by me :P

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Texans won.

Eh, I thought the Bengals were going to pull off the upset. Bengals had the momentum heading on. But congrats to Matt Schuab, he played in his first playoff game and delivered fairly well. The defense was very good on the Texans. Though the Bengals did have some opportunities to score in the 4th quarter but did not. Bengals still have a young team and once Dalton becomes an elite QB alongside with A.J Green becoming an elite WR, they'll be a dynamic duo that teams will be afraid of.

Packers won.

I think everybody went with the Packers on this one. Too much firepower in their passing game.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

What's everybody thinking about next week Patriots vs. Texans? I was definitely going with Patriots... they beat them last time 42-14... but the Texans played pretty well yesterday. I'm still going with Patriots but I think it will be a tighter game.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I agree that Pats vs Texans will be close. I think the Pats will pull off the win. They have too much offensive power. And if they manage to establish the running game, they'll be deadly.

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

i am suprised that the vikings made it to the playoffs

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

I'm not a fan of football,but I'm surprised with what the Cots did this year.They had about 4 or 5 wins last year,now they are better.

akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

Just launched my website about football, (the playoff's) and great tailgate food would love it if you checked it out!

Superbowleats.com

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

alright i noww think that the ravens will win the texans will win the packers will lose to the 49ers and the seahawks will go all the wat to the superbowl

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I say it'll be Ravens beat Broncos. Pats beat Texans. Ravens Beat Pats, they win AFC.

49ers beat Packers. Seahawks beat Falcons. 49ers Beat Seahawks.

Super Bowl, Ravens vs 49ers, and hoping the Ravens win.

Then again the Broncos could also take it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

My predictions for this round:

49ers 27-24

Broncos 28-21

Patriots 31-21

Seahawks 20-17 I'm pretty sure that the Falcons will win but I have that feeling that the Seahawks will win.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

I knew the Ravens would win! 49ers are in a bad position right now though.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

The Ravens barely won. It was 38-25 but whatever haha.

49ers are in a bad position right now though.
They defiantly are.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Ravens barely won.

In sports especially this doesn't matter... A win is a win.

They defiantly are.

Well they're tied now..
Showing 181-195 of 266