130 posts
Nomad

i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Kaepernick just might be setting himself up for the same thing.

This is possible. Seeing how he hurt RG3's knee. Although, Colin is a bigger, and tougher guy.
OK, that sounds great. Then Alex Smith comes in and saves the day. It isn't like Kaepernick is the only good QB the 49ers have.

Who knows how Alex Smith will play, he'd be rusty.
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Sourwhatup, why did you emphasis your mistake in guessing? Usually those ones are made smaller, not bolder.

Cause that was the only mistake I had, and I wanted to point it out. Lol.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Although, Colin is a bigger, and tougher guy.

Colin, much like Wilson, seems to be smarter than RGIII running the football. They tend to run out of bounds or they start to go down if a guy is going to get them. They don't try to power their way through.
matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Okay super bowl is over and the RAVENS WON GO RAVENS WOOOO YEAH

but seriously lets talk about the off season and this years draft

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

There isn't really much to discuss, until the draft starts. Hopefully the Cardinals will get a good QB out of all of it.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Hopefully the Cardinals will get a good QB

That is their own fault for trading someone for..."that guy" *shudder* He was horrid at Philly.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

That is their own fault for trading someone for..."that guy" *shudder*

I'm sorry killersup, you guys didn't gain anything from that deal... Too bad "that guy" probably wont be back at all.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Isn't the training or something going on now?

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Isn't the training or something going on now?

No training, that's not until May or June (for the Cardinals anyway.) I think mostly scouting of the top picks for the draft is going on right now.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Well the NFL Combine is going on. So ya, I guess scouting and seeing what players the teams want.

HancockDangerous
HancockDangerous
3 posts
Nomad

how about the free agency so far? Am I the only one that thinks that the Broncos just got way better with their addition of Wes Welker? Also, I am curious to everyone's opinions on whether Danny Amendola is a better receiver for the Patriots than Welker. I personally don't think so.

Just in case anyone has missed it, here are some of the recent big names on the move (I forgot some... I know, feel free to add some)
Mike Wallace goes to Dolphins
Anquan Boldin goes to Niners (trade for 6th round draft pick)
Percy Harvin goes to Seahawks (trade for various draft picks, including 1st round)
Reggie Bush goes to Lions
Wes Welker goes to Broncos
Danny Amendola goes to Pats
LaRon Landry goes to Colts
Phillip Wheeler goes to Dolphins
Shonn Greene goes to Titans
Dominique Rogers-Cromartie to Colts
Martellus Bennett goes to Bears
David Garrard goes to Jets
Rashard Mendenhall to Cardinals

Other free agency rumors...
Greg Jennings and the Vikings
Victor Cruz and the Rams
Mike Goodson and the Jets
Ed Reed and the Patriots, Colts, Rams and Niners
Cliff Avril and the Browns and Colts
Dashon Goldson and the Cardinals, Dolphins and Eagles. (I heard he may have signed with the Cardinals but im not sure)

Any surprises? Thoughts???

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

no surprises here but my friends from school have some thoughts

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

Apologize for the double post but this thread DOES continue for the 2013-14 season of the NFL

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Apologize for the double post but this thread DOES continue for the 2013-14 season of the NFL

Maybe. New season is 6 months away. I'm planning on starting a thread in the next few weeks that will cover the draft exclusively, so maybe we can wrap this thread up till September.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anquan Boldin goes to Niners (trade for 6th round draft pick)

I was a little surprised by this one. Boldin helped the Ravens win the Super Bowl. But who knows, that draft pick may potentially be a steal and he can be one of the best players in the NFL at one point. Or he would be a guy on the bench. Who knows.
Showing 211-225 of 266