Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

This years NFL season

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:37pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

Oh yeah baby!! I just saw the greatest NFL play ever!!

The Cardinals lost, but not before they could block a field goal, and return it for a touchdown!! Sheer awesomeness!!!

I think you are confused with the Seahawks game. Seattle blocked a chip shot field goal and ran it back for a TD!

Anyway I have to cheer for the Cardinals next week. To bad the Cardinals suck.

Posted Dec 24, '12 at 1:41pm

letsgome_gome

letsgome_gome

697 posts

Steelers are just crap this year, they should get rid of mehendall

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 11:37pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Anyways Colts all the way, and if they get cut, then Ravens. (I realize that they're gonna be playing eachother in the wildcard round.)

About the Colts, Chuck is back. Colts this year have gone through a great journey.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 9:14pm

omarzoco

omarzoco

16 posts

Hm well the Seahawks are doing well and crushing the 49ers was proof then there's the falcons and the Texans those 2 you never know like last year the falcons lost immediately and the Texans this year were really good but now they start out losing and then come back but they could go far and then the 9ers are also unpredictable cause of Kapernick.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 9:25pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

My Super Bowl picks:

Broncos vs Packers
Broncos vs Seahawks

Yep. Packer and Seahawks are the best in the NFC. In the AFC I think it will clearly be the Broncos. Texans will randomly suck at times, and I just don't like the Patriots.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 7:46pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

I don't have my Super Bowl predictions yet but some of these I think are most possible.

Broncos vs Falcons- If the Falcons don't screw up and score 2 points like they did last year. If they can manage to get past their first playoff game the door starts to open.

Ravens vs 49ers- I don't think this is possible but I would be nice if this outcome happened. Harbaugh bowl. 49ers did some surprising things this year. Making Colin the starter, inexperienced, yet he has proven himself in a few games. He, of course, made mistakes as well. About the Ravens, if Flacco can play like he did against the Giants every playoff game, they might get there.

Also, the Packers, Texans, and Seahawks has decent chances to get there too.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 10:02pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

My Super Bowl picks:

Broncos vs Packers
Broncos vs Seahawks

cmon. the Broncos suck.

this years NFL season is terrible for the eagles, i gotta say. steelers are doing pretty bad, but there my favorite team :(

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:08pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

cmon. the Broncos suck.

Coming from a Steelers fan... :) But cmon dude the Broncos don't suck. They have one of the best QB's out there.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:29pm

daleks

daleks

3,184 posts

The Broncos are one of the best teams if not the best. I predicted them to win the Super Bowl after the first 3 weeks or something like that. Let's look at the facts.

The Broncos made it to the playoffs last year. They made it there without having a great QB. Now they have Manning who is playing amazingly well.

What teams in the AFC can stop them?

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:42pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

The ones that have chances are the Ravens, Texans, and Pats.

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!