Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

This years NFL season

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:27pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,562 posts

Knight

Cards need a better quarterback. Kolb is not consistent, gets injured often, and     
hasn't delivered for the past few years. The backups aren't very good either.

They got rid of Kolb and Hoyer and kept Skelton... That just doesn't make sense. None of them are really that great, but Hoyer and Kolb were considerably better then Skelton. I just don't get it.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 10:41pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

Skelton or not. The next few years, I don't expect them to make the playoffs. 49ers of course are contenders and now the Seahawks are a strong team with a growing quarterback in addition with a great defense. So their division is pretty much locked up unless something crazy happens. Keep in mind it's still early and we've got months.

Posted Mar 21, '13 at 5:34pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

Yeah vinster the seahawks will be a big game-changer in the NFC west

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 1:04am

xeano321

xeano321

2,562 posts

Knight

Skelton or not. The next few years, I don't expect them to make the playoffs.

You never know. All they need is that right mix of players, and BOOM! they're in the Superbowl. (I know I just kidding myself, but it's nice to have a little shred of hope to hold onto.)

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:39am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I'm actually going for the Seahawks next season. I love the Bears, but let's face facts: they'll be **** without Urlacher.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 8:30pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

You never know. All they need is that right mix of players, and BOOM! they're in the Superbowl. (I know I just kidding myself, but it's nice to have a little shred of hope to hold onto.)

Yes, anything can happen but again their chances are vague.

Also speaking about the Seahawks, what about the Redskins? RG3 has great potential but seeing him go down with that knee injury in last years playoffs was disappointing. He'll come back strong.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 8:37pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,788 posts

Question is. Will the Eagles even have a even record this year?

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 9:21pm

daleks

daleks

3,234 posts

I'm actually going for the Seahawks next season

Yay Sal! I love the Seahawks. They deserve a Super Bowl win.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 10:28pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,562 posts

Knight

Yes, anything can happen but again their chances are vague.

Well, we'll see what Bruce Arians can do. Him and Chuck Pagano did fairly well with the Colts, rebuilding the team, and taking them to an 11-5 season (much improved over their 2-14 season in '11.)

I still think the Cardinals have the potential, and the players to return to the playoffs. They are still a very capable team, and I'm not going to sell them short (unless they get rid of Larry Fitzgerald, them I disowning them.)

Yay Sal! I love the Seahawks. They deserve a Super Bowl win.

The Seahawks do deserve to go to the Superbowl, especially after losing to the cheating Steelers.

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 10:44pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,497 posts

Chuck Pagano and the Colts overall over came various challenges. And their story is incredible. They had a great run last season. Every player stepped it up.

Question is. Will the Eagles even have a even record this year?

Who knows? Chip Kelly is a good coach. And his fast paced offence from Oregon fits with a young Eagles team. Transitioning from college to pro is hard and there will be ups and downs. But Kelly should adapt through it easily.

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!