Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

This years NFL season

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 2:29pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Chuck Pagano and the Colts overall over came various challenges. And their story is incredible. They had a great run last season. Every player stepped it up

I completely agree. The Colts were a complete surprise last year and I think that with Andrew Luck's game improving they are going to be legit super bowl contenders in the next few years.

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 7:20pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

Whoo! We got Carson Palmer! Go Cardinals!!

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 12:05am

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

Palmer sucks but hey they had no other option.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 12:12am

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

Palmer sucks but hey they had no other option.

Going from Skelton to Palmer is quite the improvement, and quite the boost to my hope. I really hope he can help the Cardinals.

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 8:51pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

Cheifs have Alex Smith and The Ravens are totally dead next year...we lost our whole team i mean come on!!!!
also Sports Illustrated came out with a mock draft so you might want ot check it out

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 12:34am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

I am a Raider fan and I can honestly say that Carson Palmer is an above average quarterback. I wouldn't say he sucks but I would not call him elite. He threw for over 4000 yards last year and I believe 22 TDs. He also had 18 ints, but I went to a lot of games this year and half of those were passes that bounced off the receiver's hands and into the defense, not his fault.

I really hope he can help the Cardinals.

He will, nuff said

Sports Illustrated came out with a mock draft

This is really interesting, I was thinking that the Raiders were going the way of Jarvis Jones or Star Lotulelei. They are primarily foucussing on improving their defense so far this offseason signing Tracy Porter after they cleared a ton of cap space and Jones fits their scheme better than Shariff Floyd does, in my opinion at least. Also, I don't believe that Geno Smith is worth a first round pick for any team in the league. They all have good enough QB situations except for the Jaguars, who are talking to Matt Barkley, and the Jets, and  let's face it, Rex Ryan doesn't have the sheer balls to put someone over Mark Sanchez. They signed David Garrard and Rex Ryan is still saying that Sanchez is gonna start for them.

Posted Apr 6, '13 at 5:00pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

Yeah for once the first pick wont be a QB
also games have somewhat been announced they have preseason locations and teams and have regular season teams click here to see them

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 10:04pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Yeah for once the first pick wont be a QB

I know. I'm so glad. And on a side note, I think that this is one of the worst QB classes that the NFL has seen in a while.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 12:41am

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

They all have good enough QB situations

What about the Cowboys? Romo isn't really doing that great of a job for them... Personally, I do not think he deserves $108 million dollars... Even Tom Brady or Peyton Manning don't deserve that much.

Rex Ryan doesn't have the sheer balls to put someone over Mark Sanchez. They signed David Garrard and Rex Ryan is still saying that Sanchez is gonna start for them.

Are you kidding? Sanchez is good... at throwing those interceptions! That takes real talent to miss your receiver that many times in a season.

I know. I'm so glad. And on a side note, I think that this is one of the worst QB classes that the NFL has seen in a while.

Weird... Going from RG3 and Andrew Luck to nothing.

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 11:02am

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

I am a Raider fan and I can honestly say that Carson Palmer is an above average quarterback. I wouldn't say he sucks but I would not call him elite. He threw for over 4000 yards last year and I believe 22 TDs. He also had 18 ints, but I went to a lot of games this year and half of those were passes that bounced off the receiver's hands and into the defense, not his fault.

I thought Geno Smith might go to the raiders but Matt Flynn finally gets to start. Let's see what he can do.

All the QB's were in the last draft.

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!