Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

This years NFL season

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 10:20pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,326 posts

Oh Jets. Just ditch the entire team while youre at it.
They just released Tebow (who they practically killed) after the draft, so he wonnt be playing soon. At least, not in the Murican league. Wouldnt surprise me if he went to Canada.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 12:46am

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

Out of those four, I really can't decide a "best" of them because they are great in different ways.

Difficult to really pick out who is the best out of the list you produced... I don't like Brees, since he is playing for the Saints. (Cheaters... Ruined my Cardinals playoff run in 2010.) Rodgers is awesome, Manning is cool, and Brady is amazing. They are all a lot of fun to watch.

Oh Jets. Just ditch the entire team while youre at it.

Man, I feel really bad for the Jets fans... The team needs a whole new coaching staff. They should have been playing Tebow all last year instead of that total failure (I'm not pointing any one person out, but his first name is Mark and his last Sanchez.)

Posted May 4, '13 at 4:35pm

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

271 posts

Hey Guys! It's superbobdabest! I'm back!

So where do yall think tebow will land.

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:01pm

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

no where he'll be in the free agency for a looooong time before he gets on a team...cuz hes no t that good

Posted May 7, '13 at 11:50pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

So where do yall think tebow will land.

After that drama last year with the Jets he's most likely going no where.

Posted May 8, '13 at 12:13am

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

After that drama last year with the Jets he's most likely going no where.

Now is the time for some crummy team like the Browns or the Panthers to sign him and have a good season. He is a good player... Not in the same caliber as Tom Brady, but he still has playoff potential.... Stupid jets, not letting the guy play.

Posted May 9, '13 at 2:32am

superbobdabest

superbobdabest

271 posts

I have a feeling he is moving to Canada.

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!