Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

This years NFL season

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 7:54pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Yeah I know everyone says the Cards are bad since Warner retired but they're still a perfectly respectable team

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 10:00pm

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

She is just the biggest Cardinals fan. If you bad mouth the Cardinals in front of her, she gets upset. (I am a fan of the Cardinals too, but I don't get offended if someone picks on them)

I'm a Cards fan too, Living in AZ (Right next to the Stadium actually) but I don't love them. They are my home team so I root for them, but other than that, I don't care for them.

Yeah I know everyone says the Cards are bad since Warner retired but they're still a perfectly respectable team

8-8 Last Year with plenty of room to improve on both sides of the ball. Drafting Floyd was the best move for them, and Fleming will be help Peterson on D.

so that doesn't mean their bad

8-8 which isn't good nor bad its just right there in the middle.

And Kolb isn't doing terrible

Last Year his stats were:
Att- 130
Comp- 80
PCT- 61.5
TD- 5
Int- 4
Starting 9 games.
So no Not terrible, but no where close to Where we wanted. But With Wells and Ryan Williams in the Backfield and Floyd to help Fitz he should do better. If he advoids injury. but Skelton Is a good back up for him.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 1:46am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Yeah exactly. With Fitzgerald still getting better, Kolb finding his connection with him more and more and new developing rookies to help out Fitzy for the next few seasons, they will be in the playoffs within the next 2 seasons

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 2:16am

thepyro222

thepyro222

1,946 posts

I really hope to see my home team the Lions improve their game. I also hope that last season wasn't just an anomaly.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 2:21am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

I don't think you have much to worry about. Stafford is getting better, Mikel Leshoure is coming back and lets not forget, Calvin Johnson. And Suh is gonna terrorize the opposing QB as well as Vanden Bosch

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 4:40pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

I don't think you have much to worry about

agreed
i think its anyones game now

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 8:52pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Anyone's game... Except the colts

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 10:43pm

superbob111

superbob111

439 posts

Anyone's game... Except the colts

lol
theyll do ok

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 1:10am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

No… they won't. Andrew Luck won't get it done rookie year

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 3:17pm

Roadripper

Roadripper

1,465 posts

No… they won't. Andrew Luck won't get it done rookie year

He'll do enough to get them to at least 7-9 or 8-8 I think.

~RR~

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!