AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Well yeah but I don't think he will lead them to the playoffs

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 7:51pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,501 posts

Luck does have a decent wide receiver core with Garcon, Collie, and Wayne. Yeah they'll still probably get 8-8 though. They aren't good enough for the Texans yet.

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 8:15pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Wayne is gettin pretty old. Collie really isn't all that good. Garçon is only a deep threat. I don't know if Luck will be able to do much with that combo

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 10:35pm

Roadripper

Roadripper

1,465 posts

Yeah Angel you're right. They are still in that rebuilding phase from when Payton left.

Posted Jul 5, '12 at 1:19am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Yeah I think the point behind the Luck pick wasn't to get immediate success but to help him develop as a QB and draft some good WRs in later years. They really are in a rebuilding stage

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 10:48am

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

Yeah I think the point behind the Luck pick wasn't to get immediate success but to help him develop as a QB and draft some good WRs in later years. They really are in a rebuilding stage

yep i agree with that i think the ravens might finally win a superbowl again

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 4:06pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

No. They will get to the playoffs for sure. But they lost Terrel Suggs. No super bowl this year

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 12:47am

CalvinKidd137

CalvinKidd137

587 posts

Wayne is gettin pretty old. Collie really isn't all that good. Garçon is only a deep threat. I don't know if Luck will be able to do much with that combo

Agreed. Wayne is good, but is getting older.

But they lost Terrel Suggs. No super bowl this year

I Don't Know... They are pretty good with Flacco, Boldin and Rice. And Ray Lewis is  pretty good, although he is 37 years old.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 2:21am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Suggs was their defensive player of the year and they still couldn't make it. Boldin doesn't get enough receptions. Rice cannot carry the team

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 11:29am

matrixdiscoking

matrixdiscoking

119 posts

they also have ngata and reed and rice cant carry the team alone but torrey smith will probably be better

Reply to This years NFL season

You must be logged in to post a reply!