3. Ravens
4. Patriots
5. Colts
6. Steelers

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

On my picks change Patriots with Ravens.

I'll explain why. Patriots have scored 407 points over the season. They have given up 244 points. Which means a Net points of 163.They are leaving everyone in the dust. The closest team to them is the Texans with 116 Net points. Almost fifty points seperate the two. Patriots have blownout so many teams. Ravens are coming of a close call with the Chargers. I expect the Ravens to lose at least once in the next five games. Both the patriots offense and defense are on fire. Depending on who wins the Texans and Patriots game on monday night football in two weeks will be the decision of the top spot in the AFC.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Patriots for the past decade with Brady and Bill, have shown no mercy so I'm not really surprised.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Wow... The Texans are really doing well this season! Also i thought the Saints could do better ;P (my fav team...) But i guess it makes some sense after that bounty scandal xP

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Losing Sean Payton does really effect the Saints. Anyways about the bounty scandal. I heard Gregg Williams speech about killing the 49er players. I was sickened and pissed at the same time. I wish Gregg Williams, that piece of .... was kicked out of coaching permanently. Doing that stuff is unacceptable. I also couldn't believe Sean Payton would do suck a thing. It sucks for Drew Brees though, he doesn't deserve to be put into this mess that get didn't cause.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

all about that 49ers, they on fire!!!!!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I have faith in NY go Giants!!!!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

On my picks change Patriots with Ravens.
They are leaving everyone in the dust.

You mean that team that Seattle beat. Go Hawks!
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

lets go RG3 and the redskins

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

This years rookie class has been really good.RG3, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Brandon Weeden, etc. and also, an emerging Nick Foles. He now has a chance to prove people since Vick will not start for the rest of the season.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Sunday night football, midnight, the UK. Detroit Lions at Green Bay. In the English Premier League earlier this Sunday Mancester United won the derby to open up a 6 point lead over Manchester City. Now to check out how the American game is doing. The Packers have the Lions and the Bears between them and the North.

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

So excited for the Patriots/ Texans game tomorrow! And a little scared for the Patriots...

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I feel as though the Seahawks proved themselves today. Hopefully they play that well for the rest of the season.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Detroit started well, but I think the Packers are going to win this. Up by 10 with 4 to play.

Showing 136-150 of 266