i think its going to be good especially with RG3 and Andrew Luck

• 266 Replies
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

17/12/12
San Francisco at New England
I like the fake punt on 4th down. Totally suckered me.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

SF31 NE10 in the 3rd. The comeback has started, The 49ers could delay the Patriots reducing the deficit as long as possible, and keep the ball with their offense as much as they can, running down the clock, and go for field goals to stretch their lead.
The Packers beat Chicago. Looking good for the playoffs.
Next week San Francisco v Seahawks. Both playoff contenders.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Brady makes it 31-17 at the start of the 4th. A Patriots comeback win is on.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

31-24 with plenty of time for the Patriots to win it. Brady is a star, This is a great game for the neutrals. Football is winning.

handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Patriots come back, and then SF take back the lead and go 10 points up. Now it's SF 41 NE 34; 36 seconds left; SF possession. A kneel down wins it.
So near; so far, Patriots. Awesome.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You don't have to update with every post. But put the final score or highlight the game in one post.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah baby!! I just saw the greatest NFL play ever!!

The Cardinals lost, but not before they could block a field goal, and return it for a touchdown!! Sheer awesomeness!!!

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

The Cardinals lost, but not before they could block a field goal, and return it for a touchdown!! Sheer awesomeness!!!

Same thing just happened in the 49ers at Seahawks game.. xD Btw they are doing amazing. They have great potential.

Anyways Colts all the way, and if they get cut, then Ravens. (I realize that they're gonna be playing eachother in the wildcard round.)
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I decide that how I posted last week was OK. I was on my own, watching the game live in England, and it was so exciting to see the Patriot's comeback. I had more important things to do this weekend than pick up on the game, something to do with a 'dame'. Here in England, in soccer, Chelsea put 8 past WBA.
I have not chosen a team yet. I tend to like one team better as the game goes on according to how good they play.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Oh yeah baby!! I just saw the greatest NFL play ever!!

I think you are confused with the Seahawks game. Seattle blocked a chip shot field goal and ran it back for a TD!

Anyway I have to cheer for the Cardinals next week. To bad the Cardinals suck.
letsgome_gome
letsgome_gome
752 posts
Nomad

Steelers are just crap this year, they should get rid of mehendall

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Anyways Colts all the way, and if they get cut, then Ravens. (I realize that they're gonna be playing eachother in the wildcard round.)

About the Colts, Chuck is back. Colts this year have gone through a great journey.
omarzoco
omarzoco
18 posts
Nomad

Hm well the Seahawks are doing well and crushing the 49ers was proof then there's the falcons and the Texans those 2 you never know like last year the falcons lost immediately and the Texans this year were really good but now they start out losing and then come back but they could go far and then the 9ers are also unpredictable cause of Kapernick.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My Super Bowl picks:

Broncos vs Packers
Broncos vs Seahawks

Yep. Packer and Seahawks are the best in the NFC. In the AFC I think it will clearly be the Broncos. Texans will randomly suck at times, and I just don't like the Patriots.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I don't have my Super Bowl predictions yet but some of these I think are most possible.

Broncos vs Falcons- If the Falcons don't screw up and score 2 points like they did last year. If they can manage to get past their first playoff game the door starts to open.

Ravens vs 49ers- I don't think this is possible but I would be nice if this outcome happened. Harbaugh bowl. 49ers did some surprising things this year. Making Colin the starter, inexperienced, yet he has proven himself in a few games. He, of course, made mistakes as well. About the Ravens, if Flacco can play like he did against the Giants every playoff game, they might get there.

Also, the Packers, Texans, and Seahawks has decent chances to get there too.

Showing 151-165 of 266