ForumsSupport ForumHelp with a decision

10 2361
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Hello, I wasn't sure whether to put this in the "support and suggestions" category, or the "games" category" but I guess I am asking for suggestions, anyway here is my questions. I am looking into buying either an Xbox360 or a Ps3. I do not know which to buy. So I would like unbiased opinions of what to buy. So ONLY people with an Xbox360 AND a Ps3 may give me their opinion of what to buy.

Thanks

• 10 Replies
jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Yes, pretty much what bigbowla said, I would choose the XBOX 360

(Only have the 360 but my friend has a PS3 and I play it at his house all of the time, not near as good =)!!!)

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

i don't have either but a played both and xbox is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy better

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Buy a computer!

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

Ok, so far people think i should buy an xbox, but why not a ps3? and don't just list the pro's of an xbox list the con's of a ps3

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

I just feel that it overall has better graphics, and there are also good exclusive games, such as Halo 3 only for the 360. Not that the 360 doesn't also have a few problems, but It would be a smarter choice.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

no, i said list the CON'S of a Ps3 now

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Well they can overheat. (But so can the 360)
Graphics aren't as good.
Saying you buy the ones with the biggest memory, it doesn't have as much memory.
Doesn't have as many options in online store.

That's about all I have for now!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Some of the games for the PS3 are cool, but they are very limited. I would choose PS2 over PS3, but not a 360!

~Strider~

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

buy a wii!!!!!!!!!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This should be in the Games section, but you should totally get an XBox360!!

Showing 1-10 of 10