ForumsWEPRSo whats you thoughts on the illegal aliens ?

76 18543
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

What are your thoughts on the bill Obama passed that allowed 800,000 illegal aliens to come to america

• 76 Replies
melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

Your contradicting yourself again. The average worker in the worlds only super power...can't make it in the real world? I don't see the logic there.

maybe i should rephrase that. The average middle class suburban/urban american would most likely pass up a farm job.
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

He is allowing 800,000 of them that already came here to stay

Zee_
Zee_
16 posts
Nomad

theres a politics and world events section!!! new favorite area of armorgames. Well anyway obama is abusing his power here way to go obama you just legalized 800,000 people and gave them everything waste of money and they're just gonna take peoples jobs that could have been legal citizen's

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

wikipedia is your friend

and in case you ignore the link above:

Alien or Aliens may refer to:

Alien (law), a non-citizen inhabitant of a country

Extraterrestrial life, defined as life that does not originate from Earth
List of alleged extraterrestrial beings (ufology)
Any introduced species, a species living outside its native distributional range

well, if they have no right to stay in an other country (because they entered it illegal) then they should not wonder why they get sent back.

hawkeyes1234
hawkeyes1234
6 posts
Peasant

i can understand how obama is allowing these people to stay in America to escape from other places but right now we should be worrying about ourselves. the economy is not very good and people can't even get new jobs so i think getting more people without jobs might make the situation more uncontrollable. The government as of right now is just wealthy people that want to keep their position and give up freedoms for it like Rome

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

@Hawkeyes
Do you mean ancient Rome or the current situation in Greece ?

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Well anyway obama is abusing his power here way to go obama you just legalized 800,000 people and gave them everything.

Gave them everything? He just gave them working permits. At least he's legalizing aliens that are actually contributing to the country. He's giving working permits to those who are in school not just any alien.
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

The government as of right now is just wealthy people that want to keep their position

Yeah, America should just dump the Senate and re-try for something better.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Gave them everything? He just gave them working permits

Work permits are a lot.

At least he's legalizing aliens that are actually contributing to the country.

Contributing to the country? By stealing jobs from people who are actual, legal citizens? People keep saying that they are not the poor people who take jobs that "Americans don't want", since these guys have gone to collage and stuff. So they are taking the good jobs, during a recession? When we have a high unemployment rate? How is that contributing?

Yeah, America should just dump the Senate and re-try for something better.

That is not how it works...
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Work permits are a lot.

How? It just allows you to work without having the fear of being deported. Most aliens work without one anyway so I don't see how that makes much of a difference, there's just going to be less people getting deported because of their jobs.

By stealing jobs from people who are actual, legal citizens?

How are they stealing jobs? In the buisness industry a white CEO would hire a white man over a colored man anyday.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

How? It just allows you to work without having the fear of being deported. Most aliens work without one anyway so I don't see how that makes much of a difference, there's just going to be less people getting deported because of their jobs.

It allows them to work in a country illegally, completely ignoring their crime. It would be like letting a murderer, who was known to be a murderer, off without any punishment.

How are they stealing jobs? In the buisness industry a white CEO would hire a white man over a colored man anyday.

Your argument is racism? I am offended what you think of my people.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

It allows them to work in a country illegally, completely ignoring their crime. It would be like letting a murderer, who was known to be a murderer, off without any punishment.

Their crime? What crime? Them coming to the U.S.? How is coming to another country looking for a new life considered a crime? It sure wasn't a crime when the European's came over here and took over right?

Your argument is racism? I am offended what you think of my people.

I'm part of "your people." I was born here.
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Their crime? What crime? Them coming to the U.S.? How is coming to another country looking for a new life considered a crime?

It is when they come illegally, as the definition of illegal. It is a crime, as there are laws against it, and they willingly broke the law. Are you denying that?

It sure wasn't a crime when the European's came over here and took over right?

Of course not. There where no laws against it.

I'm part of "your people." I was born here.

So logically you can be racist against us?
RedShadowBaron
RedShadowBaron
2 posts
Nomad

I'm a bit mixed on the matter. If we allow illegal aliens in, they may be drug cartel people or criminals. However, they may be so desperate to live the "American Dream" (Which by the way isn't happening because our economy is down the toilet) that they would bypass the normal immigration process to get into our great country (Which is now ruining all the other ones because of the economy mentioned above).

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

It is when they come illegally, as the definition of illegal. It is a crime, as there are laws against it, and they willingly broke the law. Are you denying that?

Of course not. There where no laws against it.

Okay, you're right I was being ignorant.

So logically you can be racist against us?

How can one be racist towards their own race? My uncle applied for Keenan and Associates with a masters degree in buisnees administration and they hired a caucasian male over him, and he had a bachelor's degree.
Showing 61-75 of 76