ForumsWEPRSo whats you thoughts on the illegal aliens ?

76 18492
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

What are your thoughts on the bill Obama passed that allowed 800,000 illegal aliens to come to america

• 76 Replies
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

How can one be racist towards their own race? My uncle applied for Keenan and Associates with a masters degree in buisnees administration and they hired a caucasian male over him, and he had a bachelor's degree.

Wow! That is definitely the only thing they check. They just look at the degrees that everyone has, the whole "interview" thing is just a sham. It was definitely only a race thing, and could not possibly be anything else. Obliviously, I mean it isn't like the other guy simply had more experience, was better for the interview, or anything else. It must have been race.

And wait, I thought you said you where white....But your parents are not? Your mom has some explaining to do.

And of course you can be racist against your own race, even in a negative way. For many years, many black slaves in America felt themselves inferior to their white "owners". Why would it be impossible to be racist against your own race?
Showing 76-76 of 76