Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

So whats you thoughts on the illegal aliens ?

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 7:36pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,117 posts

Work permits are a lot.

How? It just allows you to work without having the fear of being deported. Most aliens work without one anyway so I don't see how that makes much of a difference, there's just going to be less people getting deported because of their jobs.

By stealing jobs from people who are actual, legal citizens?

How are they stealing jobs? In the buisness industry a white CEO would hire a white man over a colored man anyday.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 7:43pm

314d1

314d1

3,962 posts

How? It just allows you to work without having the fear of being deported. Most aliens work without one anyway so I don't see how that makes much of a difference, there's just going to be less people getting deported because of their jobs.

It allows them to work in a country illegally, completely ignoring their crime. It would be like letting a murderer, who was known to be a murderer, off without any punishment.

How are they stealing jobs? In the buisness industry a white CEO would hire a white man over a colored man anyday.

Your argument is racism? I am offended what you think of my people.

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 11:07pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,117 posts

It allows them to work in a country illegally, completely ignoring their crime. It would be like letting a murderer, who was known to be a murderer, off without any punishment.

Their crime? What crime? Them coming to the U.S.? How is coming to another country looking for a new life considered a crime? It sure wasn't a crime when the European's came over here and took over right?

Your argument is racism? I am offended what you think of my people.

I'm part of "your people." I was born here.

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 1:55am

314d1

314d1

3,962 posts

Their crime? What crime? Them coming to the U.S.? How is coming to another country looking for a new life considered a crime?

It is when they come illegally, as the definition of illegal. It is a crime, as there are laws against it, and they willingly broke the law. Are you denying that?

It sure wasn't a crime when the European's came over here and took over right?

Of course not. There where no laws against it.

I'm part of "your people." I was born here.

So logically you can be racist against us?

Posted Jun 26, '12 at 2:05pm

RedShadowBaron

RedShadowBaron

2 posts

I'm a bit mixed on the matter. If we allow illegal aliens in, they may be drug cartel people or criminals. However, they may be so desperate to live the "American Dream" (Which by the way isn't happening because our economy is down the toilet) that they would bypass the normal immigration process to get into our great country (Which is now ruining all the other ones because of the economy mentioned above).

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 1:35pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,117 posts

It is when they come illegally, as the definition of illegal. It is a crime, as there are laws against it, and they willingly broke the law. Are you denying that?

Of course not. There where no laws against it.

Okay, you're right I was being ignorant.

So logically you can be racist against us?

How can one be racist towards their own race? My uncle applied for Keenan and Associates with a masters degree in buisnees administration and they hired a caucasian male over him, and he had a bachelor's degree.

Posted Jun 28, '12 at 10:16pm

314d1

314d1

3,962 posts

How can one be racist towards their own race? My uncle applied for Keenan and Associates with a masters degree in buisnees administration and they hired a caucasian male over him, and he had a bachelor's degree.

Wow! That is definitely the only thing they check. They just look at the degrees that everyone has, the whole "interview" thing is just a sham. It was definitely only a race thing, and could not possibly be anything else. Obliviously, I mean it isn't like the other guy simply had more experience, was better for the interview, or anything else. It must have been race.

And wait, I thought you said you where white....But your parents are not? Your mom has some explaining to do.

And of course you can be racist against your own race, even in a negative way. For many years, many black slaves in America felt themselves inferior to their white "owners". Why would it be impossible to be racist against your own race?

Reply to So whats you thoughts on the illegal aliens ?

You must be logged in to post a reply!