17 posts
Nomad

What is your favorite pokemon!

• 63 Replies
Q_File
Q_File
108 posts
Nomad

I don't know much about him in the actual Pokemon world, but in Super Smash Bros Melee, Ho-oh is the best there is.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

my favorite pokemon is either Torterra or Dialga

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

has any huge pokefan here preordered black or white 2 yet? i did and im anticipating it hugely. by the way the strongest pokemon is palkia (no duh) and my favorite is dragonite since im a HUGE dragon type and fire type fan. anyone who hates pokemon either hasnt played it or just wont because pokemon is awesome.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Palkia? Hell no. Palkia is a strong choice in Uber tier, but can be torn apart by good players who have a plan for Palkia. With a weakness to dragon, which many players have with choice scarf/specs draco meteor revenge killers, he can't really oppose a threat. There really is no strongest Pokemon. However, my favorite is Extreme Killer Normal-Arceus with +6 speed and attack boost from Baton Pass Ninjask.

vrandtnt1030
vrandtnt1030
9 posts
Nomad

it really dosent matter, it just dependes on whatever your doing. really my fav would be ARON. and his evolved forms.

BCMaster
BCMaster
1 posts
Nomad

pikachu lol

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Charizard obviously. I mean how can you argue with a fire-breathing dragon of awesomeness?

jaden111111
jaden111111
5 posts
Nomad

zorua!! so freaking cute!!!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Well the is two Pokemon that have no weaknesses, Spiritomb and Sableye. Unless they make a new Pokemon version, and there is a new Dark/Ghost those are the only ones.

OsomeMan
OsomeMan
2 posts
Nomad

I say Charazard is the best and my favorite.

peaceypeacey
peaceypeacey
43 posts
Nomad

LUCARIO AND ZOURA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

charizard arceus hypno tyranitar noctowl and starraptor
resons
charizard:ive always liked him
arceus:he made the pokemon universe making him the most powerful
hypno:he puts them to sleep the slams them everywhere
tyranitar:well i just like him
noctowl:i like the way his confusion looks in the tv show
starraptor:idk why

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Only typhlosion lover here? Cmon, charzards cool and all but he got nothing on typhlosion. I like all three, cyndaquil, quilava and typhlosion. Awesomeness. Nothing but it.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Charizard. Anybody who hates pokemon, should not be commenting.

SenorCactus
SenorCactus
22 posts
Nomad

I agree. Charizard. I also agree that If you don't have anything nice to say about pokemon then don't say anything at all.

Showing 16-30 of 63