R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

considering all the strong pokemon i have i really dont have a favorite

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Vaporeon. I love it when I'm facing a Grass type. When they're facing it, they think it's easy, right? But then, bam! Ice Beam, it's super effective! They never expect an Ice type move out of my Vaporeon!

Welterweight426
Welterweight426
21 posts
Nomad

Im a fan of squirtle. I have been since I was like 6. Also, Espeon is pretty awesome.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Charizard is my favorite. It's just so awesome.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Steelix is pretty cool... what isn't awesome about a giant iron snakelike beast?

Why doesn't he just crush the other Pokemon? =/

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Why doesn't he just crush the other Pokemon? =/

I had always pondered why they just couldn't crush their trainers and be free from slavery.

Cruel, ain't it?

Alternatively, how can a little Pikachu be crushed by something the size of a bus and survive?
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I had always pondered why they just couldn't crush their trainers and be free from slavery.

They don't have the skills to think for themselves in the real world? I don't know, I just get that idea about anyone who can't say anything but their own name... xP

Alternatively, how can a little Pikachu be crushed by something the size of a bus and survive?

He shouldn't be able to, which is why Steelix should have no trouble dealing with him!

The only thing that might complicate things is if Pikachu decides to use one of his many electricity-based attacks. That would not end well for Steelix!
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Zubat. The most powerful pokemon in the whole game!

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

pfft as if, now Gallade he, and Lucario are my most favorite fighting types.

starstreak555
starstreak555
11 posts
Peasant

I HATE POKEMON!!!! >:3

Baxamyt
Baxamyt
2 posts
Nomad

Charizard was my 1st favorite . And i dont get 2nd one because i dont watched pokemon shows ( only few episodes when i was kid) either play pokemon games and know only like 20-25 pokemons xD

songogo
songogo
1 posts
Nomad

charizard was the best when i was a kid nnow theres like 600 pokemon rather than the 150 a knew as a boy

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

If they don't like their trainer they sometimes fight with them. Ash's charizard would burn him constantly because he didn't like him.

My favorite right now would probably be infernape. He was my main pokemon when I last played the game.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

So many Pokemon threads have come up in the past four years, so why am I always the first to mention Sudowoodo? Are you guys really overlooking how awesome a smiling dancing tree is?

Who wouldn't want to party with Sudowoodo?

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Gyrados can also learn Electric moves to like Thunder bolt.

Showing 1-15 of 63