ForumsGamesRaze 3

46 18411
chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

im a fan of raze and hope a third one comes out...
if one does, there is a few changes i think would make it a little better:
online Multiplayer
able to scroll to choose weapon

• 46 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

online Multiplayer

Raze 2 has online Multiplayer already.

able to scroll to choose weapon

Not 100% sure on what you mean here.

Anyways, Strike Force Heroes is my Raze 3 and it will keep me addicted until I max out all of my people.
gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure that raze 3 is going to have online multiplayer what else can you add to it to make it better? And I'm pretty sure as well that it already has scroll weapon changing :l what can be added to raze three is more weapons multiplayer levels and a few more there isnt much to increase its value as its already extremely fun and in the top 10 rated in armorgames i think its in the top 10 im not entirely sure but it is very good .

gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

And as well as multiplayer goes in raze 2 it does in fact NOT have online multiplayer the ones to gain credits and all with the guys with weird names like PwNZ0R or something like that are NPCS not people if you hadnt noticed.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Actually, I heard Raze 2 was getting online Multiplayer. All I did was rush through the campaign and called it a day. I thought it had Multiplayer.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

the main reason i wanted it was multiplayer, it would be a little more difficult that way.however they do make it seem like multiplayer with the different names.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

i suppose Strike Force Heroes could be considered Raze 3

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

Yes, i hope they come out soon... I get what you mean with the scrolling, it happens to me alot on many games.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

As Justin has said...

... I just confirmed that we have great ideas for both games, and would love to make another in the future with the possibility of multiplayer. But we want to make the game people would enjoy more with multiplayer, which ever that may be.

who is Justin?
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

I think it would be a lot better if you could scroll to change weapons. It would be cool they made a Raze 3, but if they don't, I would be fine with Strike Force Heroes.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

3D raze would be awesome!!! i hope thats what happens...

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

Ok Im answering a few questions.
First when he said scroll weapons that means pressing the Q/E button to change weapon. Second. If they were to make raze 3 3D it would require a download.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't like the idea of a 3D Raze or a 3D STF 2. I love the art in both of the games- it's unique and charming.

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

would the 3D download be free?

chesswarrior1919
chesswarrior1919
17 posts
Peasant

so then would that mean it would come out even later???

GodOfWar35
GodOfWar35
189 posts
Blacksmith

Salvidian said :

Raze 2 has online Multiplayer already.

Where ?
Don't say it's the freakin' quick match - gain only global stats !
Showing 1-15 of 46