Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 3

Posted Jun 22, '12 at 8:47pm

MyTeddy

MyTeddy

34 posts

I used to play Raze quite a bit but ever since Strike Force Heroes came out I havn't played Raze since so I'm not that excited for Raze 3.

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 2:33pm

chesswarrior1919

chesswarrior1919

17 posts

Strike Force Heroes is about the same as raze, but I do think it is better... I like the player upgrades

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 10:59pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Actually, about the 3D, that was answered today as well:

That 3D game, was it going to be Flash player? Unity player?
Neither!
We really want to expand as a company, eventually making big PC/Xbox/Playstation games. But before we do that, we need to grow out of Flash. Flash just doesn't pay enough to be able to hire more people or work on bigger games. Because of this, we were planning on making the 3D game a full PC game, sold on steam for about $5. So unfortunately no, it won't be available for free. But this means that with all the money that game earns us, we can hire more people, and start making bigger and greater games, much faster!

So I guess that answers that question. I'm hoping that he still makes Raze 3 in flash.

Posted Jun 23, '12 at 11:14pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Where ?
Don't say it's the freakin' quick match - gain only global stats !

My mistake. I haven't played Raze 2 in forever. I played it the first 2 weeks and gave up.

Posted Jun 24, '12 at 10:03pm

chesswarrior1919

chesswarrior1919

17 posts

Its awesome you guys could expand Jeol! hope it works out...
I'll probably buy it if I can find it.

Posted Jun 24, '12 at 10:15pm

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Its awesome you guys could expand Jeol! hope it works out...
I'll probably buy it if I can find it.

Lolno, I'm no Sky9 employee. I just happen to go on their forums. The rest of that post is here.

Same here, if I can get my hands on Steam. Considering Sky9's reputation, I'm thinking that the game will be well worth the five dollars. :D

Posted Jun 24, '12 at 11:32pm

WilliamTheWings

WilliamTheWings

34 posts

I want to strike force heroes and raze to be blent!!!!!!!!

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 1:17pm

YoMama07

YoMama07

29 posts

I personally love Raze 1 and 2, so I would definitively love a Raze 3. Also, I think that the lines, zig, zags, and random shapes in Raze 2 don't appeal to me at all. I think they are pointless, distracting, and just down right weird!

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 1:29pm

YoMama07

YoMama07

29 posts

I think Strike Force Heroes is a complete remake of Raze 2. Though I can't tell which is better. They added some pretty cool stuff to SFH, but in Raze 2, you have better control over the player than in SFH. That is a major problem with some games like Zombotron 2. The controls are really laggy and sometimes pretty glitchy. Making it hard to control the player and staying cool without yelling at the screen, "Are you frickin' kidding me! You can't even jump you laggy oaf!?

Posted Jun 25, '12 at 6:04pm

Dadehran

Dadehran

21 posts

Raze3 should come out. (In my opinion)

Reply to Raze 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!