ForumsWEPRIn God we trust

11 3503
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

If the govermint does not like it on the doller, and dime ect...

• 11 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i dont think that the goverment cares and even if they did why would they.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

What exactly are you saying? Are you trying to ask why the government doesn't like it? Or are you stating that the Gov. doesn't like it, but why do they put it on money? Please be more clear.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

so what??? they are not going to take it off, youll see. it will make a whole problem for nothing!!!

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

the majority of pilgrims were christian or jewish expelled by england and some other countries, thats why the pledge has "under god" in it and the currency has "in god we trust"

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

not expelled they left for it being against the law to have that religion

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Well, back in the day it was either that or face imprisonment/torture/death so in effect they might as well be one and the same!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well I really don't understand do you mean on the Dollar bill or anything. Well surely I don't think they would add that because some Muslim people live in American and would try to sew or be mad at the Government.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

im not really sure why the whole argument has come up about all the use of religion in our state matters... this nation was FOUNDED due to religious reasons... makes perfect sense to keep it...

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

but why do they put it on money?

Because there is "godly money" and there is "ungodly money"
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Can you the person who post here post again but make the question clearer? I got no idea what it means or if it's really a question. Could just end up as a spam.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

Because there is "godly money" and there is "ungodly money"

funny..

we should leave it.. it lets us remember why we are here
Showing 1-11 of 11