GemCraft Chapter 2 Greenlit
We need your help to launch GemCraft Chapter 2 into the gaming masses by giving us that big thumbs up on Steam.
**Thank you ALL, you made this possible. GemCraft is now Greenlit!
When will the next GemCraft release? It’s a question we hear a lot here at Armor Games, almost as much as “Where is Sonny 3?” The answer is soon, very soon. In celebration of it’s coming release we’ve posted it on Steam Greenlight. Help us launch GemCraft Chapter 2 to the gaming masses by giving us that big thumbs up.
If you haven’t played GemCraft before it’s a unique tower defense game, where, instead of towers, gems are your main weapons to fight the endless hordes of monsters coming for you. Here are some features coming in the new version…
- More than 140 stages to explore.
- 25 passive skills you can spend skill points on, every time you level up you get more skill points to spend, but even unspent points help you.
- More than 300 achievements that give you additional skill points, and a real challenge if you want to get them all.
- 9 gem types you can freely combine to make gems that suit your tactical needs.
- 3 battle difficulties and 9 battle traits with 7 levels of toughness each, and 3 battle difficulty tiers – mix them to fight tough battles for more XP and epic loot.
You can play the original GemCraft games here!