Strike Force Heroes Mobile
The fellows at Sky9 Games have announced they will be releasing the full experience of SFH2 for your iPhone and iPad.
**APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE!**
**UPDATE: Well, we were joking. But it looks like Strike Force Heroes Mobile is going to be a real thing. Awesome!
The fine fellows at Sky9 Games have announced they will be releasing the full experience of Strike Force Heroes 2 for your iPhone and iPad. Check out the features below and pre-order the HD version and prepare for epic battles…
- Multiple control schemes (normal, and reverse)
- 64 player multiplayer
- Items purchasable with real money
- Integration with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Joomla, MySpace, Linked’in, Digg, Reddit, Yahoo, AOL
- In-game ads so you know the latest hot games!
- Story redone to appeal to a more casual audience (the Heroes need to learn the meaning of friendship)
- After 12 hours of play, game becomes self aware and may attempt to terminate it’s owner
Get it for only $19, or buy the HD version with an additional 8% more pixels for only $59. Coming Spring 2016.