Seeking Senior Front End Web Developer
Who we are
Armor Games is a online community for casual gamers. We offer an online destination hosting over a thousand flash games with new titles launching every week. We also produce game titles for both the Mobile Flash and iPhone platforms. We are a small company of passionate gamers and developers looking for like-minded developers to add to our team. Our platform drives both the website for our users as well as a set of web services for game developers. We are a high traffic site looking to evolve our platform and grow our community.
What You Will Do
We are in need of an experienced front end web developer who can support us in the evolution of armorgames.com. You would be in charge of the UI development. You will be working closely with designers and application developers to validate, implement, test and maintain front end features. You will also help us maintain and refine current UI functionality.
- Motivated, detail-oriented professional to create standards-compliant, cross-browser code.
- Expert knowledge of AJAX and its application in dynamic user interfaces.
- Substantial experience with cross-platform/cross-browser development and testing.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Considerable experience in the full web development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design specifications, coding, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator for use in web production.
- Recent experience coding in PHP or other scripting languages (Perl, Python).
- Development experience in Flash/AS3
- Experience developing within A/B and Multi-variant testing frameworks
- PHP development with Zend Framework
The Technologies Involved
- PHP / Zend Framework
- Amazon AWS (EC2)
- Linux (Debian)
Taking the Next Step
We are offering a 6 month contract to hire position. The ideal candidate would work on site with our team in Irvine, California. Hourly rate is negotiable based on qualifications. Please submit a resume detailing relevant experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org.