Jun 19, 2013
Build the most successful colonies on Mars. With Science!
Mars Colonies is a RTS game about building and protecting your own colonies on Mars. Hire skillful colonists, help them survive marsquakes, dust storms and other threats, and build the most successful colonies on Mars. With Science!
Now the NEXT Mars Colonies game enters the open BETA. You can play it here:
* Speed up the game with [F] key.
* Review how much energy and water a building needs in pop-up menu when you move cursor on building icon. After placing a new building you need to connect it with energy or water if building need any; make sure to connect power lines and water tubes to the right places on the South-West side of a building. If a building don't have water/energy, the warning icon will appear.
* Hire new colonists via "HIRE" button on the bottom-center of the screen. Colonists need food and oxygen.
* Review colonist's needs in the bottom-right corner by clicking on him. You can change the name or fire the colonist.
* Set up jobs for each colonist at "JOBS" window. It's not necessarily, but can make your colony and colonists more effective.
* Order resources at "ORDER" window. Helpful when you lack of oxygen or food.
* Cancel build mode by pressing ESC.
* Rename your colonists by pressing on their names.