- Improved track generator to provide more consistent track lengths.
- Fixed a bug where you could talk to NPCs while waiting for a race to start and they would stay on screen permanently.
- Match-making now gives more priority to older asynchronous races, making it more likely you'll end up in races with more players rather than races that other riders have recently run solo.
- Minor update to tutorial track so it's harder to fall off during the boosting segment.
- Various CPU optimizations in physics and collision detection code.
Note: This update is small since more work is starting to go into features that take more time to develop, like new gameplay mechanics, rather than immediate bug fixes.