Royal Warfare is a new real time squad defence game with swords, archery and magic. Train soldiers, combine troops, face numerous enemy waves and enjoy fierce battles. Unite scattered forces, upgrade your soldiers, create a well combined army and smash the undead forces.
- To select a single unit, just click it.
- Select several units by dragging a frame over an area.
- Press ESC to cancel selection.
- Select a group of soldiers. Press SHIFT+number or CTRL+number to assign a group. You can use numbers from 0 to 9.Press that number again to select that group.
- Double click a unit to select all similar units (e.g. warriors or mages)
- Hotkeys: Q to select Warriors, W – Archers, E – Mages, R – Priests, T – Thieves.
- Hold A on your keyboard and then click ground. Unit will attack any enemy it meets, and then proceed to a destination.
- Select a group of soldiers. Hold SHIFT on your keyboard and then click ground. Soldiers will move to the position and maintain their current formation.
-Press SPACE to pause game. You can issue orders to your troops while the game is paused.
- Press N to select next elite unit, that can be upgraded to tier 2.
- Hold CTRL and click unit to add it to a selection. Click again to remove.
- Press S to issue a Hold Ground order. X – form horizontal line, C – vertical line.
-Press F to use Arrows Strike (if avaliable).