Immerse yourself in the Mesopotamian Middle East between 6000 BC and 2000 BC. Start with a plot of land on the shore of the Euphrates and lead your people through the furnace of World History. Build infrastructure, manage the economy, and develop science and culture. Upgrade your army, keep your borders safe, battle barbarians and repel invaders! Stone by stone, you will erect historically verified structures, houses, library, temple, and even one of the Wonders of the World - the Great Pyramid. Wisely make your choices when events occur: succeed, and you will prevail. Fail, and your empire will perish. Rule the legendary world of Mesopotamia!
Long awaited sequel of Pre-Civilization: Stone Age ported from mobile platforms to web.
- Develop your city at Middle East from the 6000 BC to the 2000 BC
- Rule your people and lead them through the trials of History and build a Wonder of the World.
- 12 unique buildings and 32 real world technologies.
- More than 20 unique interesting events
- Sandbox/Survive mode with unlimited upgrades and growing power of enemies will test your ability to survive.
The official pages of the Pre-Civilization game series in the Internet:
Google Play Store
- Keep population at maximum capacity!
- Keep the threat as low as possible
- Dont forget to buld up a Culture for science points
- Accumulate Production points to build the Wonder of the World