Rising out of the trenches and onto the battlefield of Normandy, Warfare 1944 sees the U.S Forces take on the German Wehrmacht.
Version 1.1 Changes
- Difficulty options when starting a campaign
- Autosave notifications
- Fix for some Objective based missions not reseting properly
- German tank damage fixed (was too low)
- Tanks now concentrate fire on dangerous targets (bazooka teams and other tanks)
- Increased Tank armor for both sides
- Better A.I for Bazooka / Panzershreck teams with regards to tanks
- Reduced buffer at edge of screen to help block flanking troops at last minute
- Reduced Officer cost
- Reduced Air Support cost
- Reduced Bazooka / Panzershreck resupply time slightly
- Fix for units jumping out of empty cover
- Fix for discount upgrades (such as “In Good Supply”)
- In Good Supply lowered to 20% cost reduction from 25%
Select unit then click on the battlefield to deploy.
Instructions in game.