Jan 27, 2010
Your main goal is to disrupt a chain of some kind of strange DNA by creating groups of 3 or more elements of the same color . Sounds boringly familiar ? Well, there's just a catch : you'll have to do this while playing a shooter at the same time. Destroy biological hostiles, retrieve color cubes and aim carefuly.
You're in control of an advanced nanobiological defense system.
- move around with the keyboard [DIRECTIONAL ARROWS], QSDZ or WASD (whether you chose azerty or qwerty)
- aim with your mouse
- shoot by keeping your left mouse button pressed
- switch between your 2 weapons with either your mouse wheel, [CTRL] or [SPACE]
If you've picked up a cube, the next time you shoot you will launch the cube in the direction your pointing at.
When picking a cube the following will happen :
- you become invulnerable, you cannot collide with hostiles or bullets
- you become invisible to hostiles which will cease all activity
- you are slowed and unable to collect any other cube or bonus
- the next time you shoot you will launch the cube in the direction you're pointing at
- your energy gauge is fully refilled but will be consummed over time until you launch the cube
If you're energy gauge reach zero while you're carrying a cube, it will disappear.
As soon as you launch the cube or it disappears, you lose your invulnerability, you recover your normal speed and hostiles start to move again.