May 19, 2010
* 7 unique weapons, each with 5 distinct level upgrades (maybe even 6?!).
* 7 sets of helmets & armour, allowing you to mix & match.
* 7 unique gadgets, each with their pros and cons.
* 60 different perks to choose from, each time you level-up, up to level 30, for a total of 28 perks (maybe even all 60?!).
* A branching map with 25 different battle-spots, some optional, some required! (maybe even 26?!).
* An unique challenge for each battle-spot, each with an additional perk reward (over 80 perks in total now).
* 18 achievements related to Story Mode and 6 achievements for Survival Mode (you do the math).
* Saving, loading and performance options.
* A bloody jump-button! Your welcome :-)
I really wanted to implement the NG medal system, but it just didn't happen, sorry.
Finally! The game itself has been ready for a few months and now it's finally out! It bears a very close resemblance to my 2 last projects: Attack of the Ubermothers, but mostly Madness Deathwish 2. If you've played Madness Deathwish 2, then you'll be pleased with the amounts of references and especially the ending is going to make you feel good on the inside.
I like to think that this is going to be the final Death Wish (even though I just learned how to spell the title correctly), but it's just so much damn fun to make. All except for the drawing/graphic part. I enjoy drawing small things, but scale it up and I lose interest pretty fast. The project was mostly kept on hold, due to my lack of interest in drawing.
If the game pulls you in for more than 10 minutes (took me over an hour to speed-run the damn thing!), then for the love of gaming, tell me what to improve on ^^
S-Barrier (Requires gadget)