May 27, 2010
Version 1.0.7 [6/1/10] is the most current version, you may need to refresh or clear cache to update (see release notes below)
Exit Path is a multiplayer and uniplayer guantlet-style racing game through perilous traps and platforms. Advance through 30 uniplayer levels or take on other challengers in multiplayer. Earn 60 different pieces of flair to dress up and show your competitors what you've accomplished.
Uniplayer advances the player through a story about running towards freedom. You are just another faceless being facing a stadium survival challenge, which lies in between you and your ultimate survival.
Multiplayer features live racing complete with 40 player/runner levels to advance through, as well as matchmaking and chat/kudos system. Work through 20 different unique multiplayer levels and achieve glory!
Bugs to report? Email email@example.com.
• Player is rerouted in case the player enters a full room (rare issue)
• Negative time catch put in for strange negative time bug
• Kudobomb on last kudo given resets kudo buttons (rare issue)
• Kudobomb feature added
• Mute other players if they are annoying
• Zipper level removed several treadmills
• Fixed a grammar and spelling typo on the final sequence
• Fixed a few non-happy blocks on a few levels
• Removed two spike traps from level 23
• Removed flow on Level 16 in lieu of music cue
[THIS PASSAGE HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED BY THE OVERSEEING REGULATORY COMMITTEE OF COPY AND PRINT]
(Any questions about said party can be directed towards the Regulation for Regulating Bodies in writing 5-7 days within the reading this print. Any question or afterthought of such regulation will be subject to fine (code c-4224-2a)
• Arrow Keys or WASD to move
• Space Bar or Shift to FLOW (when available)
|1||Asierro||1 hour ago||387|
|No scores yet. Be the first!|
|Sorry, it appears that an error has occurred.|