October 31, 2015
Happy Halloween Samurai! Will you be around to answer the call of the Grim Reaper?
Update: Halloween Gold Special Offer is now on for 48 hours!
September 10, 2015
- added icon to top right corner of screen to indicate if server is down and saving is not succeeding
- max duel tokens is now 40
- /ignore now ignores PMs but you can still read the ignored person's PMs if you "look" at him
- players on the clan rogue list now cannot initiate the building of structures
- items sold in merchant shop are now more random
- fixed bug where light and balanced stance damage did not increase when stance skill was increased
(level 1 to 10: light damage increases 0.5x to 0.9x, balanced damage increases from 1x to 1.2x)
- fixed bug where balanced and heavy stance slash length did not increase when stance skill was increased
(level 1 to 10: balanced slash length increases 1x to 1.2x, heavy slash length increases 0.5x to 0.9x)
- fixed bug where critical damage is not displaying correctly on stats screen
- fixed bug where your own barricades can reduce the number of troops you deploy in your own sector
- fixed bug where silver and titanium ore deposits show as diamond
- fixed bug that could cause coins to become negative after trade
- fixed bug where banned message is shown when server is down
- fixed bug where autoslash can cancel smokebomb
August 24, 2015
- war room attack stage is now bigger and your spawn location is based on the direction you are attacking from.
- for 5 seconds after entering a pvp room or war room attack or until the player's first slash, the player now cannot be hit by other players' slashes and certain skills. There will be a blinking indicator during this period.
- added ability to chat while in war room attack
- disabled hqs in the war room now cannot be attacked/deployed/moved to
stance vs stance bonuses are improved:
- light stance does more damage against heavy stance and will receive less damage from heavy stance.
- balanced stance does more damage against light stance and will receive less damage from light stance.
- heavy stance does more damage against balanced stance and will receive less damage from balanced stance.
- changing stance now deducts more from the critical bar
- critical bar increases slightly slower
- critical damage multiplier is increased
- headshot damage multiplier is decreased
- when you are launched and you use smokebomb, you now cannot be launched again until you touch the ground
- fixed bug where critical damage was being displayed wrongly on stat screen
- fixed bug where clone stabs do not do damage
- fixed bug where water stomp can be cancelled by autoslash
- fixed bug where some skills and stab dealt critical damage and reduced critical damage bar
- fixed bug where kunai deals damage when hitting weapon or scabbard
- Reminder: If you have more than 99 items in a stack, it will soon be reduced to 99 so make sure to use them while you can