Holyday City Reloaded
* New Mechanism: City Aquarium.
* Fixed the Item Info in the Marina menu that was bugged.
* Pearls trade price dropped to Half.
FB page: https://www.facebook.com/holydaycity
💀 Leaderboards have been added to your SelfPhone, trade your code with up to 4 friends or other players to see how you stack up against them!
💀 New Death Medals, all the way up to 2.5Q!
💀 Diamond Store has been revamped, three one-time packs added!
💀 When an Ad fails, you'll have the opportunity to use a Bloodstone instead of a failed devil deal.
💀 If local settings are lost, the default volume is now set to 50% instead of the deafening 9000% (actually was just 100% but felt higher).
💀 Maurice is more patient - his bounty reduction bonus is now applied after construction is completed, rather than right away.
+ Obviously, gallons of bug fixes
Conflict of Nations
For the following changes to be seen ingame, you will need to create a new game or join a game which was created after todays update.
Given todays update we are sure you will have a more consistent experience, and we feel confident that we have delivered that and more. New Units, Doctorine changes, Balance changes, Bug fixes, Game design changes, UI changes; You name it. Take your time to digest the changes and tell us how your units are holding up. Except against Nukes... your units should hide from nukes :whistling:
Armored Fighting Vehicles have now entered the battlefield: Serving as a rapid deployment force with high ground mobility they are the go-to unit for most terrain types.
NEW RESEARCH SLOT
-Added a third research slot and reduced the costs for all minor upgrades across the board by about 1/3.
This should nicely increase the speed and amount with which researches are fielded into the waiting combat units.
-Added 4 more player nations to the world map: Austria, New Zealand, Morocco and Cuba
-Reworked the balancing of the existing countries – giving small nations a fighting chance by increasing count to 5 cities, upping the city count for Very Large Nations to 11 (who finds Russia’s 11th one?), moved some cities (Russia again), added one more city to Germany (Stuttgart), as well as reducing several nations to more “manageable” sizes, such as Serbia and Greece amongst others …
-We reworked the three doctrines and shifted researches allowing each doctrine several unique early unit researches, representing the different military strategies used in the game (see chart)
- Day 1 Western Doctrine Researches: AFV, Airborne Infantry and Attack Helis
- Day 1 Eastern Doctrine Researches: MBTs, Mobile Artillery and Gunships
- Day 1 European Doctrine Researches: TDs, Mechanized Infantry and Strike Fighters
- Restricted the number of enemy agents on a mission to one per city (non-stackable)
- Increased standard discovery chance of agents on any mission
- Increased Counter-Ops chance of success (Agents on Counter-Ops remain stackable)
- Reduced agent idle cost to 250/day
- Reduced Counter-Ops cost to 250/day
- Adjusted prices for instant Intel
- Updated all Agent Mission descriptions to reflect the realities of their nature
- Increased damages for Agent Missions
- Removed duplicate features and result wildcards from Agent Missions
- Reduced "Reveal Local Forces" range to 25% of previous uncovering area
GENERAL IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES
- Improved UI for Mobilization and Construction
- Added Building HP info to tooltips
- Event Log messages will now remain in the log until game-day change
- Creating Anonymous News now is a Security Council Members exclusive
- Creating Alliances now is a Security Council Members exclusive
- Added satellite icon to “Reveal Nation’s Forces” to help players understand what it does
- Added missing unit pictures in the research screen
- Added doctrine specific identifiers to research screen
- Removed military strength and research indicators from news
- Removed Security Council info from player info screen to keep it secret
- Fixed stuck in fighting issue where two units would be locked in combat for days
- Fixed Decontamination in conquered territories
- Fixed issues with newspaper player pictures by limiting their size
- Fixed issues with alliance creation by limiting alliance picture sizes
- Fixed alliance creation not possible because of the create button getting stuck
- Fixed issue where conversations were not available to players in coalitions or alliances
- Fixed Agents being called Spies – big difference of course…
- Fixed display of agent salaries in the Intel screen
- Fixed several errors and game not loading events
- Increased maximum penalty for crimes against humanity from -25 to -30
- Increased overall Morale and Population damage for all units
- Decreased province Manpower income from 30 to 15
- Increased Manpower starting stock from 5000 to 7500
- Rebalanced Combat Recon Vehicles, Amphibious Vehicles, Main Battle Tanks and Tank Destroyers to allow for the new Armored Fighting Vehicles
- Increased Aircraft damage from 0.5/1/2/2/2 to 1/2/2.5/2.5/3.5
- Increased Helicopter damage from to 1.5/2/2.5/2.5/3 to 2/3/4/4/5
- Increased Infantry damage from 1.5/2/2/2.5/2.5/3/3 to 1.5/2/2/2.5/3/3.5/4
Combat Recon Vehicle
- Decreased Infantry damage from 6/7/7/8/9/11/11 to 4.5/5/5/6/6.5/7/7
- Decreased Armored damage from 2/2/2/3/3/5/5 to 1/1/1.5/2.5/2.5/4/4
- Increased Aircraft damage from 0.5 to 1/1/1/1.5/1.5/2/2
- Decreased Hit points from 25/25/27/29/29/32/35 to 17/17/17/19/21/21/23/25
- Introduced Airmobile from level 3
- Introduced Scout Feature vs Stealth Ground from level 1
Main Battle Tank
- Decreased Hit points from 50/55/57/60/62/65/65 to 45/45/47/50/52/55/55
- Increased Armored damage from 8/8.5/9/10/10.5/12 to 9/9.5/10/11/12/13
Air Superiority Fighter
- Adjusted Research Day Available from 1/2/5/11/16/22/24 to 1/3/5/11/16/22/24
Naval Strike Fighter
- Adjusted Research Day available from 4/15/26 to 5/15/26
- Increased Infantry damage from 3/3.5/5/5.5/6/7/7.5 to 4/4.5/5/6/7/8/9
- Increased range from 50/60/60/60/60/60/75 to 60/75/75/75/75/75/100
- Adjusted Research day available from 1/2/12/15/18/23/26 to 1/5/12/15/18/23/26
- Decreased Hit points from 25/25/27/30/30/35 to 22/22/25/27/27/30
- Adjusted range from 75/100/100/100/100/100 to 60/75/75/100/100/100
- Decreased movement speed from 1/1.3/1.3/1.3/1.3 to 0.75/1/1/1/1
Ballistic Missile Launcher / ICBM Launcher
- Introduced Stealth for all levels
- Decreased Movement speed from 1 to 0.5
- Removed Airlift
Stealth Air Superiority Fighter
- Introduced Scout Feature vs Stealth Air Units
- Introduced Scout Feature for Ground Units
Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Reduced Naval Base requirement from level 6 to level 5
- Reduced the amount of warheads produced from 5 to 4
- Decreased production cost
- Basic Supplies from 925 to 850
- Rare materials from 500 to 350
- Money from 3000 to 2750
- Increased the amount of warheads produced from 1 to 2
- Decreased Money cost from 4000 to 3750
- Decreased amount of possible levels from 5 to 4 (removed last level)
- Replaced Booster Upgrade research with Fuel Improvement research
- Adjusted range from 5000/5000/5000/5000/20000 to 5000/5000/7500/10000
- Adjusted speed from 45/45/55/55/55 to 45 on all levels
- Changed Research day available from 6/8/17/27/30 to 6/11/17/25/27
- Decreased amount of possible levels from 6 to 5 (removed last level)
Secret Weapons Lab
- Reduced Construction time from 20/24/30/36/48 to 20/24/28/32/36
- Increased Manpower daily bonus from 50/100/150/200/250 to 150/175/200/225/250
General Research Balancing
- Minor researches now cost only 2/3 of their respective major research
- Increased time from 1.5m/22/23/25/26/28/29 to 1.5m/25/26/27/28/29/30
Combat Recon Vehicle
- Increased time from 0.5/23/24/26/27/29/30 to 0.5/24/25/26/27/29/30
Amphibious Combat Vehicle
- Unit is now branching out from Armored Fighting Vehicle
- Adjusted amount of units/researches and days available from 3/7/10/14/22/26 to 3/14/26
- Increased time from 19/20/22/23/24/26/27 to 24/25/26/27/28/29/30
- Adjusted day available from 1/2/12/15/18/23/26 to 1/5/12/15/18/23/26
- Increased time from 21/22/24/25/26/28 to 24/25/26/27/28/29
- Adjusted day available from 1/3/9/12/18/22/27 to 2/4/9/12/18/22/27
- Available from Day 1 for Eastern Doctrine
- Available from Day 1 for Western Doctrine
Air Superiority Fighter
- Increased time from 0.5/24/25/27/28/29/31 to 0.5/25/2627/28/29/31
- Adjusted day available from 1/2/5/11/16/22/24 to 1/3/6/11/16/22/24
- Adjusted day Available from 1/2/8/11/20/23/30 to 2/4/8/11/20/23/30
- Available from day 1 for European Doctrine
- Increased time from 21/22/24/25/26/28 to 24/25/26/27/28/29
Guided Missile Program
- Reduced time from 38 to 34
- Decreased Money cost from 15000 to 10000
Chemical Weapons Program
- Decreased time from 38 to 36
- Decreased price
- Basic Supplies from 4000 to 3750
- Rare Materials from 5000 to 4000
- Money from 15000 to 12500
Nuclear Weapons Program
- Decreased time from 52 to 38
- Decreased price
- Basic Supplies from 6000 to 5000
- Rare Materials from 8000 to 5000
- Money from 25000 to 15000
Battle for the Galaxy
Trick or treat, Commanders!
To celebrate the scariest holiday of the year, we are enabling triple rewards for Corporate Wars for a week! This is not the only change: your bases landscapes will turn into Red Planet for the same period.
Event will start later today - 26.10.2017,
Good luck playing and Happy Halloween!
Realm Grinder v3.0.1
• ANNOUNCEMENT: The Halloween Event will be starting on Oct 30th 2017, 1.01 PM UTC and will end on Nov 6th 2017, 7.59 PM UTC.
• Spell durations are now formatted better.
• Spellcraft 215 (Projection) had a wrong formula and has been rebalanced. Overall effect and scaling are reduced due to this change.
• Mabinogion had a wrong formula and has been rebalanced. Overall effect and scaling are reduced due to this change.
• Druid Perk 3 had a wrong formula and has been rebalanced. Overall effect and scaling are reduced due to this change.
• Elven Luck now generates Faction Coins based on reincarnations made.
• Demon Perk 2 had an incorrect unlock formula. It now counts only this reincarnation stats rather than all time.
• Drow Challenge 3 did not work in v3.0, fixed now.
• Vampire now gives the effect of the bloodlines of the prestige factions outside your alignment. Other halloween monsters had some balance tweaks too.
• S270 (Runecarving) formula fixed - was incorrectly set as post-A1.
• Holy Site and Burning Abyss requirements increased.
ZS Dead Detective vs Nine Deaths Cat
Another note: if you encounter a bug that will freeze the game at the loading screen, there are three working methods to fix it.
Method 1 - Switch to Google Chrome;
Method 2 - Update your flash plugin;
Method 3 - Turn on your cookies
You first go to your browser settings, then go to content settings, and after that click the “Cookies”, and there’s going to be a list of 3 items:
“Allow sites to save and read cookie data” if that’s off, turn it on;
next is “Keep local data only until you quit your browser”, disable that;
and last is "Block third-party cookies, you HAVE to disable that if you want to play most games
Bloons TD 5
Dark Forest is a new Expert track for Bloons TD 5. With four entries and four exists your towers are going to have their work cut out for them. Group your strongest towers where the tracks get near each other to maximise fire-power.
Sorry everyone - we're shutting down Cloudstone. One of our servers crashed and due to the complexity of the game, we don't have the engineering resources to fix it at this point.
We want to thank everyone who enjoyed the game and supported us.
Because of this unexpected shutdown, we will give a refund to anyone who purchased rubies in the last 2 months if you e-mail email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide top-level technical support for the game.
So with a heavy heart, we decided to close the Jungle Wars game.
This was a difficult decision, mostly because of all the hard work and time we put into developing it.
We would like to thank all the players who were with us during that time.
Starting Wednesday in-game payment will not be available. The game itself will be finally closed on November 19, 2017.
Once again we would like to thank everyone for the time spent in Jungle Wars.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.