Retro cursor v1.0 is RELEASED!
Specially for anniversary, we have added a new cursor to the Shop - Retro cursor, which gives the biggest DPC boost of all (5% when selected). This is the very first graphic of cursors that the game had, and felt it was fitting to release it for the anniversary ;)
- Increased Monster Health on Master Difficulty.
- Increased dropped gold from monsters on Titan Difficulties.
- Reduced damage done by monsters.
- You can now auto lock chests, legendary items, epic items or rare items. (Option in the settings menu)
- Fixed a bug where Ice Helmet, Helm of Angel, Mask of Commitment, Mask of Despair and Bard cap did not work properly.
- Fixed a bug where old savegames would not load properly.
- Fixed a bug where tooltips would not show up upon hovering over.
"NGU Cap Button has Arrived"
* Added a CAP button to all NGU's. It does what you imagine - click it to put in Energy/Magic such that the NGU will cap out in speed. The buttons unlock after you defeat The Beast
* Not only that, but if you visit the Sellout Shop, you can unlock a setting to modify what % of cap gets input when you click the cap button! This can be useful when idling for long periods, and you want to be sure the NGU levelling pace doesnt slow down as you gain more levels. Set it to, say, 105% and now capping puts in 105% of what it normally would!
* Not only THAT, but there's a "cap all" button in each NGU menu that will act as if you clicked "cap" from top to bottom for each NGU.
* Added more Story! Get ready for the most thrilling ~lore~ dump of your life.
* Fixed a bug where tier 7 animated spins gave no reward (the no-BS spins worked fine). lol.
* Fixed a bug where MacGuffin Muffins would give less/no benefit to rebirths >2 days.
* Removed that ugly text in the tutorial saying"<-- Back" or "--> Advance" and replaced it with a pretty picture.
* Added a tooltip to the Questing button to give a quick overview of any quest you're on.
* Added 4G's Ass (unavailable)
The Early Access version now lets you travel to the first new major planet, and it's one you might be familiar with! I also included many improvements/quality of life updates to the demo.