Call of War
The time has come for you to jump into the year 1939 and experience Call of War in a completely new way. New opportunities are opening up. Create new scenarios, try new strategies. Meet new friends and enemies on the new historical world map.
Here are some nice facts about the map for you:
Number of players: 25 players.
Research: The map starts at day 14, this means several researches are unlocked already. Stronger countries: Germany, USA, Great Britain, France, Japan and Russia.
Weaker countries: Tibet, Mongolia and Xinjiang.
Resources: There are fewer occurrences of resources, but the production will be higher.
The map represents the political power structure of 1939. Choosing a weaker country gives you the possibility to play on a higher difficulty and try your strategies against other players. This is also a nice addition for our role play community. Write your own stories and breath life into the map.
Furthermore we have some more changes and improvements:
- From now on you will be able to see in the province overview if the owner of the country is an AI-, active or inactive player.
- While being at war with another country, patrolling airplanes would not attack, this behaviour has been adjusted.
- The player information in the diplomacy menu wasn’t always accessible. This error has been resolved.
We hope you all had a very good start into the new year.
Your Call of War Team
Big Tower Tiny Square
I did some testing based on the feedback below:
1) Chrome: Use Chrome if possible, it gives the best possible performance by far. If you are having loading issues through Chrome try disabling WebGL https://browserleaks.com/webgl#howto-enable-disable-webgl (thanks to Oil|lio for this tip!). Disabling WebGL will make the game look a little different since the shaders won't work but it's nothing game-changing.
2) Firefox: The game seems to work well enough with FF, however I did notice the jump button did not always want to work with it. Should still be able to beat the game if you really want to use FF though.
3) Edge: AVOID AVOID AVOID. The game loads/plays on Edge but the movement/jump is totally broken. Unless you want an exercise in madness and frustration use Chrome or FF.
TL;DR: Use Chrome, avoid Edge, and disable WebGL if it won't load.
[50% Off On TianTan]
Duration: 00:00 01/09/2017~ 23:59 01/11/2017
Want more diamonds? It’s time to get TianTan at half of the price!
Now you can spend only $5 to get TianTan which costs $10 before.
Seize the chance to spend $5 to receive 2560 Red Diamonds!
For the first time purchase on the same account, you will receive 160 Red Diamonds after building TianTan in your village, and 80 Red Diamonds every day in the following 30 days.
The period of validity will be extended 30 days for every purchase afterwards.
Unfortunately we will have to close down Nightbanes on the 27th of Februrary. Thank you for your support during the years!
Fixed a bug where using the toilet would break the game.
Ho ho ho everyone,
We have just prepared the server for christmas and we will have a merry flux sale and other fun stuff. We have also released a new ship, Vulture.
Midas Gold Plus
We have a gift for you! Gems and Raid loots that you can claim with 1 click for free!
Xmas Event is running up to 15th of January, come and claim your Ancient Artifact now!
Midas Gold Plus is the place to be this Christmas !
Second Xmas Update!
💀 New items in the Xmas shop
💀 New challenges in the Xmas world
💀 New items added for the Xmas event
💀 Small tweaks and bug fixes
Realm Grinder v2.5.0
• ANNOUNCEMENT: The Christmas Event will be starting on Dec 20th 2016, 1.01 PM UTC and will end on Jan 4th 2017, 7.59 PM UTC.
• SIX NEW CHALLENGES for the Neutral Prestige Faction, plus their unique spell upgrade once you have completed them all.
• NEW TROPHIES! New trophy series for the spell tier system, new Researcher and Challenger trophies, a new tier for several existing trophy series plus a new secret trophy.
• ALL THE UPGRADES related to the aforementioned trophies.
• NEW ARTIFACTS! 2 Neutral Prestige lore artifacts and a 2-pieces artifact set unlocking a new upgrade.
• Drow's Blade Dance now works properly with spell tiers.
• All Prestige challenges now have a base faction requirement.
Tap Tap West
- new resources to unlock (leathers, ceramic, steel, tools and weapons)
- "sell all" option
- bug fixes