Dear players, server is going to undergo a 2-hours maintenance for an update at 22:00 2/23/2017 PST. Please arrange your time in advance.
1. New hero - Cupid, can be obtained from Double-Second Festival event.
Commander Skill: Arrow Rain3
Triggers Arrow Rain 3x in your offensive turn, unleashing 3*3 arrow rain at enemy targets
Skill- Love Arrow3
Shoot 12 love arrows at enemy targets, dealing damage equal to 150% of ATK. Triggers 3x.
2. Opened new lv90. You can reach the top level to Lv90
3. Added new cards- Cupid,activate the cards to get corresponding stats.
4. Adjusted - Buy Pro 10 draw 10 times to get at least 1 golden hero.
The basic heros from pro 10 draw are Green.
5. Adjusted the hero skill of Xue Rengui to Life Hymn 3
6. Fix other bugs
It’s been a while, but we just updated the game!
Why update a game after so long you ask?
To make an announcement of course, and it’s quite an important one!
We’re officially announcing String Theory 2! The game is currently still in development, but if you’d like to follow us, you can find us on Facebook. So if you want to stay updated on the progress and release, just click that Like button ;)
- New voiceover!
- Less bugs (hopefully)
- Some level/graphic changes
- Changed the final level (no more golfing!)
Call of War
this month’s report has again awesome new features for our community. During the last month we
released a new map, which gives you the opportunity to experience the game in a completely new way.
Here are some facts:
● The provinces have hex field shapes.
● It is a pointsymmetrical map with one main island and several small islands.
● It is made for 5vs5, 5 players on each side of the island. Perfectly suited for alliance games.
● Every player starts with 22 provinces.
● Everything is perfectly balanced for both teams.
● Multiple AI countries can be conquered for an additional advantage.
● The terrain is designed to create multiple fighting hotspots with different possible strategies.
● The resource distribution & player positions within a team are designed in a way to encourage different roles and focuses (like land offensive or air & naval support).
● The research cost and times are reduced by 50%.
To achieve the best game experience on this new strategical map we recommend to create maps with enabled peace period and starts when full settings.
The map is a Gold Feature. This means, to enter the map you will have to pay 5.000 Gold or be part of the High Command.
With High Command you have for example access to following additional features:
● Join other Gold rounds, such as anonymous rounds and maps with Elite AI.
● Set rally points to make it easier for your units to get in position.
● Queue your buildings, think ahead.
● Your units will be able to listen to advanced fire control commands.
● Share the the information you gathered with your allies.
● Upload pictures in the newspaper to give your article the ultimate visualization.
Additionally we implemented a feature that shows you instantly the estimated production/construction time in the panel. Also our diplomacy list will now order players correctly (active players, inactive players, AI)
We wish our Generals a lot of fun with those changes, and feel free to share your best strategies with us in the forum. ;)
Your Call of War Team
Rose are red.
Violets are blue.
Get twice as many diamonds when you buy a pack for the next day or two!
Midas Gold Plus
* Epic Upgrades Discount
We made a major discount in 3 of the 5 epic upgrades in the store.
* Special Effects
We solved the bug of the special effects not appearing. Same with the stone coins.
Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures
• Auto-click perk fixed(hopefully)
• Bosses appear less frequently
• Daily rewards are now infinite
• Minor balance tweaks
• A bunch of smaller fixes
• Black screen bug fixed for some players
Tap Tap West
– player profile view
– avatars & items
– 6th level of buildidngs
– 6h red flag penalty
– garisson capacity decreased
[If your checkpoints aren't working]
Probably must be some blocked rights because we're using 'LocalStorage' for checkpoints in HTML5, I do suggest trying with other browser or avoiding use it in private mode or veryfing if your browser can store data for savegames!
[Avoid playing in Internet explorer/Edge due to WebGL compability and laggy issues!]
Realm Grinder v2.5.6
• ANNOUNCEMENT: Realm Grinder Mobile has been officially released worldwide. Look for it on Google Play Store and Apple App Store!
• ANNOUNCEMENT: The Valentine Event will be starting on Feb 14th 2017, 1.01 PM UTC and will end on Feb 18th 2017, 7.59 PM UTC.
• Added translations to the game for the following languages: Spanish, German, French and Brazilian Portuguese. Language will be auto-detected, and you will be able to change it from the new Language button in the options panel.
Check the in-game changelog to view the full patch notes!
Big Tower Tiny Square
I did some testing based on the feedback below:
1) Chrome: Use Chrome if possible, it gives the best possible performance by far. If you are having loading issues through Chrome try disabling WebGL https://browserleaks.com/webgl#howto-enable-disable-webgl (thanks to Oil|lio for this tip!). Disabling WebGL will make the game look a little different since the shaders won't work but it's nothing game-changing.
2) Firefox: The game seems to work well enough with FF, however I did notice the jump button did not always want to work with it. Should still be able to beat the game if you really want to use FF though.
3) Edge: AVOID AVOID AVOID. The game loads/plays on Edge but the movement/jump is totally broken. Unless you want an exercise in madness and frustration use Chrome or FF.
TL;DR: Use Chrome, avoid Edge, and disable WebGL if it won't load.