Dear players, server is going to undergo a 2-hours maintenance for an update at 22:00 3/16/2017 PST. Please arrange your time in advance.
1. Added new hero - Joan of Arc, can be obtained from events.
Commander Skill: Fire Arrow Rain3
Triggers Arrow Rain 3x in your offensive turn, unleashing 3*3 arrow rain at enemy targets
Skill- Blue Flames3
Unleashes 11 arrows at enemy targets in M-shaped Blue flames, dealing damage equal to 150% of ATK. Triggers 3x.
2. Added new cards - Joan of Arc,activate the cards to get corresponding stats.
3. Added Saint Outfit, can be obtained from fusion. It can increase the stats of corresponding heroes.
To fuse saint outfit, you need 3 items - magic stone,magic liquid and saint outfit shards.
Gest is opened at lv70. It can be obtained from Raid. Once Gest is obtained, Gest Trove is activated as well.
Saint Outfit shard can be gotten from Gest Troves.
Magic Stone material can be gotten from Blue Jade Troves.
Magic Liquid material can be gotten from events.
Saint outfit can increase 10% suit bonus.
4. Adjusted the content of VIP gift packs.
5. Fix other bugs
Realm Grinder v2.6.0
• NEW MECHANIC: FACTION LINEAGES. Starting at Reincarnation 60, you will be able to choose a Faction Lineage. You will be able to upgrade your Lineage by spending massive amount of Faction Coins, gaining progressively higher bonuses and unlocking new perks at specific thresholds, including more spells taken from the Faction Spells pool. In order to purchase a Lineage, you will need to have 400 Exchanges and a Bloodline of a specific faction. You cannot use the same Lineage as your faction.
• NEW TROPHIES related to Lineages and more.
• NEW REINCARNATION POWER at Reincarnation 60, increasing Faction Coins found if they match your Faction or Bloodline.
• NEW LOCALIZATIONS: Italian and Russian.
Check the in-game changelog to view the full patch notes!
Khan Wars updates and fixes on Armorgames:
- Regarding the Session Expired issue with the Safari browser, please try to enable the 3rd party coockies or use a different browser
- We added a full scree option and you can find it in the bottom right corner to enjoy the game without scrolling
- If you need help with Khan Wars, please feel free to submit a feedback
Your Khan Wars Team
Midas Gold Plus
* War Outpost
We redesigned several UI elements of the War Outpost for your eye pleasure. We hope you like them better :)
* Hot Deals
Since the Winter is officially over, we removed the Winter Hot Deals and we added the March Deals to replace them.
We got an update for you today with tons of quality of life improvements and bug fixes. We also have a content update coming soon so please look forward to it! And as always, let us know what you think!
1.0e9 Patch Notes
- The Stats panel now provides more robust data about your Ascensions and Transcensions. These new tables can be exported to CSV format.
- Auto Clickers can now be placed on the "Buy All Upgrades" button.
- You can now hold C and click to place Auto Clickers.
- You can now place all remaining Auto Clickers by holding Shift when placing an Auto Clicker on the monster.
- There is now a new Settings interface that can be accessed from the options menu.
- Low quality options have been separated into individual settings that can be toggled in the new Settings interface.
- Sound effect categories can now be turned on and off individually in the new Settings interface.
- Fixes an issue where Auto Clickers could become difficult to remove.
- Fixes an issue with Timelapse and Mercenary gold rewards at high levels of Mimzee.
- Fixes an issue that caused primal boss names to draw the normal boss name underneath the primal text.
- Fixes an issue where upgrades could remain tinted when purchased.
- Various bugfixes
It’s been a while, but we just updated the game!
Why update a game after so long you ask?
To make an announcement of course, and it’s quite an important one!
We’re officially announcing String Theory 2! The game is currently still in development, but if you’d like to follow us, you can find us on Facebook. So if you want to stay updated on the progress and release, just click that Like button ;)
- New voiceover!
- Less bugs (hopefully)
- Some level/graphic changes
- Changed the final level (no more golfing!)
Call of War
this month’s report has again awesome new features for our community. During the last month we
released a new map, which gives you the opportunity to experience the game in a completely new way.
Here are some facts:
● The provinces have hex field shapes.
● It is a pointsymmetrical map with one main island and several small islands.
● It is made for 5vs5, 5 players on each side of the island. Perfectly suited for alliance games.
● Every player starts with 22 provinces.
● Everything is perfectly balanced for both teams.
● Multiple AI countries can be conquered for an additional advantage.
● The terrain is designed to create multiple fighting hotspots with different possible strategies.
● The resource distribution & player positions within a team are designed in a way to encourage different roles and focuses (like land offensive or air & naval support).
● The research cost and times are reduced by 50%.
To achieve the best game experience on this new strategical map we recommend to create maps with enabled peace period and starts when full settings.
The map is a Gold Feature. This means, to enter the map you will have to pay 5.000 Gold or be part of the High Command.
With High Command you have for example access to following additional features:
● Join other Gold rounds, such as anonymous rounds and maps with Elite AI.
● Set rally points to make it easier for your units to get in position.
● Queue your buildings, think ahead.
● Your units will be able to listen to advanced fire control commands.
● Share the the information you gathered with your allies.
● Upload pictures in the newspaper to give your article the ultimate visualization.
Additionally we implemented a feature that shows you instantly the estimated production/construction time in the panel. Also our diplomacy list will now order players correctly (active players, inactive players, AI)
We wish our Generals a lot of fun with those changes, and feel free to share your best strategies with us in the forum. ;)
Your Call of War Team
Rose are red.
Violets are blue.
Get twice as many diamonds when you buy a pack for the next day or two!
Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures
• Auto-click perk fixed(hopefully)
• Bosses appear less frequently
• Daily rewards are now infinite
• Minor balance tweaks
• A bunch of smaller fixes
• Black screen bug fixed for some players