Organ loadout update!
💀 Added 3 loadout tabs to the Surgery Lab
💀 Added 2 new levels to the Arcane Lab
💀 Added items that can be equipped to any organ slot
💀 Fixed a lot of bugs
We have just released a new Event on War Clicks: Conquer the World!
Your goal is to capture ALL 195 countries that get in your way while fighting – act fast as there is limited time available to complete the mission. The player who captures the most countries wins the Event, but there are also different Tiers where you can compete within. Try to get into the highest Tiers as possible to guarantee yourself the biggest boosts & badges!
Conquer the World Event ends on Wednesday (January 30th, 15:00 GMT)… so let's not wait any longer an play it now!
Do you have the skills to complete the mission?
Fixed a minor bug when selecting levels.
Forge of Gods
Hello, players of the Forge of Gods.
We have bad news, and we're really sorry to say that.
We can't support Forge of Gods any longer. It was a tough decision, but we're closing the game. Game servers will be shut down on March 18th. All the developers are working on different projects, and we hope that they will be even better than Forge of Gods.
We really appreciate your support for all the time that you stayed with us. You are the most important part of the FoG, and we want to say thank you all.
We await to meet you again in our other games - existing and future.
Sincerely, Forge of Gods Development Team.
Fix issue with older browsers and suggest users update.
"The Land of 1000 NitPicks - Crushed"
* 164+ minor bugs/typos/formatting issues have been fixed via a giant "Nitpick list" that was handed to me by TBlazeWarriorT! The full, raw list can be found here: https://pastebin.com/3KjWwEik
* Some highlights are: Fixed several UI elements not swapping to dark theme, Improved formatting and bugfixes in the stats breakdown, diggers preview their effects when inactive, anti flicker added to Adv Training and beards, MacGuffin spells now activate the purple light when off cooldown, and puh-lenty more!
* The Lazy ITOPOD Shifter setting is now toggleable inside the ENTER THE ITOPOD menu.
* You can now start the itopod from your max floor-1 instead of -10. The lowest max floor is also now 1, instead of 20. Why didn't I do that in the first place?
* The Energy/Magic Input box now accepts numbers in a lot of different formats, and displays them a lot more prettily! :3
* The Troll popup in the Troll Challenge is now 500% more trolly c:.
* For example, you can now input a number with commas (ie: 9,234,444,876), m/b/t/q suffixes (ie: 54m becomes 54,000,000), and scientific notation (5e+6 => 5,000,000). The prettier formatting also works on the custom input buttons!
* 3 New perks have been added! 2 perks make iron pill suck a little less in the mid/endgame, and a lategame perk to get an extra daycare slot! Yaaaay!
* 2 New fruits have been added: The Fruit of Rage and The Fruit of MacGuffins.
* Clockwork boots now drop with more boosts. Say that five times fast.
* The newbie experience has (hopefully) been revamped. The tutorial tooltips should be easier to follow, A lot of buttons and menus that were unnecessary to see as a newbie are now hidden until the appropriate time, etc. Newbies are a precious resource that we must all try to conserve!
* New files now begin with 24 inventory spaces (2 rows) instead of 10.
* The PACK OF PISSED OFF DUDES has been released! Find in it the special offers menu in the 4G sellout shop. For 565 kreds, you can you have your name immortalized in NGU, as a randomly generated ITOPOD enemy! You'll also see your name at any time in a supporter list, found in the Info N' Stuff menu.
* The *first* time you purchase the PACK OF PISSED OFF DUDES, you also get AP equal to the 400 kred pack for free!
* Also, most Sellout Shop purchases now lock the button when you've bought them fully.
The Early Access version now lets you travel into space, and I also included many improvements/quality of life updates to the demo (including a new quest for minecarts now that they can be placed vertically).
- Fixed screen loading freeze experienced by some users
- Fixed a bug where your fuel would still decrease despite having the druid in your car
Added configurable keyboard controls and made the ending more obvious
The new "Event" is available:
"XMas in Dungeon"
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Too bad you're gonna spend the next couple of weeks in The Winter Dungeon! But don't you worry, here's your present! Survive the next 3 days fighting for your life in here and you'll get a full pardon from His Highness King Winter. Oh, I so envy you! What a happy holiday awaits you!
Dev's Note: Be aware that all numbers are shown for the unpromoted versions of cards.
“Frost, The Snow Queen” 9/24, ranged;
✔️Ally with Heal appears: freezes random enemy;
✔️Enemy appears: cleanses negative effects of allies around herself;
✔️Start of turn: gives +4 HP to ally warlord for each enemy;
“Lady Snow” 11/7, ranged;
✔️Start of turn: freezes enemies with full health;
✔️End of turn: deals 3 DMG to frozen enemies;
"Snow Maiden" 2/17, ranged;
✔️Start of turn: freezes random enemy in line;
✔️Pierce 4 DMG (available from level 6);
“Evil ‘Santa’” 10/15, ranged;
✔️Ally warlord attacked: gives +4 HP to Order allies (new skill);
“Iceberg” 7/29, melee;
✔️End of turn: gets +3 ATK for each hero in line (new skill);
✔️Block 6 (skill original value and improvement after level-up becomes higher);
“Evil’s Helper” 8/11, ranged;
✔️Ally’s Heal triggered: +3 ATK to himself (skill original value and improvement after level-up becomes higher);
“Ice Clod” 5/22, melee;
✔️End of turn: freezes a random enemy except buildings (new skill);
✔️Gets Block 3 for each hero in line (new skill);
“Ding Viesel” 5/8, ranged;
✔️Death: transforms random wounded enemy into Reward box 0/7 (new skill);
✔️Attack: heals random ally for +5 HP (available from level 6);
“Piece Of Ice” 3/15, melee;
✔️Block 3 (available from level 6);