"New Spells & Dark Theme!"
* Added a Dark Theme to the settings menu! If you hate NGU's normally bright colours, this is the theme for you!
* Cleaned up a lot of the graphics for NGU Includes changes such as:
* Figuring out how to remove the compression on a lot of the UI graphics. No more JPEG!!
* Fixing the tab changing code so tabs are no longer off by 1-2 pixels.
* Tweaked the graphics to generally have crisper, cleaner lines
* Added another 2 fancy themes which are the same as the normal and dark themes, only with fancy, shiny gold borders! More on that later.
* Added two new spells to Blood Magic - Both help raise the levels of your equipped MacGuffins! Both spells are unlocked by purchasing a perk from the ITOPOD. Speaking of:
* Added two new perks to ITOPOD! These both unlock the 2 new spells in Blood Magic. Go Figure. One costs 100 PP and can be bought in normal difficulty. The other costs 5000 PP and can only be bought in Evil Difficulty.
* Added the ASCENDED NEWBIE Pack to the Sellout Shop. If you've bought the Stupid Newbie Pack you can grab this new pack to become a Stupid Newbie that has ascended beyond a Stupid Newbie, or you could say, a Stupid Newbie 2.
* You'll get: 600,000 AP (modified by bonuses), the Red Heart (adds 225,000 AP if you filter the heart/don't have space/ have the set bonus), the Lazy ITOPOD Shifter (adds flat 225,000 AP if you have it already), 4 of every consumable, AND unlock those two golden border themes! Because ascending means something has to become gold.
* Added items 229 and 230.
Call of War
Today we are bringing you more game improvements to lift our WebGL fueled rendering engine to the next level. Not only is it looking better than ever, it also feels smoother and more performant. Because we are confident in it’s quality, the WebGL renderer is now made the default renderer for our desktop and mobile version. We want to thank everyone for your initiative to give feedback and report bugs. You can look forward to even more improvements in the future!
We are also happy to announce that the 25 player historical world map is playable again! The creation of this map was disabled in the last 2 weeks due to a bug. While the bug is not yet fixed, we decided that we don’t want you to wait much longer. For that reason we enabled a previous bug free map version, while the newest version is still in repair.
With this release we are also tackling an important activity issue of the 25 player map. Our data shows that in the past it was hardly ever getting full, resulting in early abandoned games. For that reason this map will now be regularly created by our automated system instead of being creatable by players. New rounds will be automatically opened once an existing one is full or when enough time has passed. We think that this change will result in higher activity and exciting long lasting battles on this map. We will monitor the results of this change and make a final decision once we fixed the new map version. You can look forward to an historically even more accurate version, and a special historical event coming early next year.
Finally, here is a detailed list of this week’s improvements:
The construction and production menus now don’t occasionally jump back to the top anymore.
WebGL: We improved the visuals of province names, capital names and victory points. This will give you a better overview and additionally improve the performance.
WebGL: We improved the visuals of the water and coasts.
WebGL: The attack timers are not hiding behind the war indicators at the province borders anymore.
WebGL: A new embarking/disembarking symbol is shown, similar to the attack timer.
WebGL: The projectiles of ranged fire were sometimes not visible anymore, we fixed this bug.
WebGL: When zooming the camera far out the ranged projectiles, resource icons, province borders and urban province names are not displayed anymore for better overview.
WebGL: Unit images on the map have been increased when zooming out to make them more visible.
WebGL: Rocket images now show properly after launching them.
WebGL: Results of some spy actions were not visible instantly, this problem has been fixed. Also the spy symbols have improved visibility and are no longer rendered behind province names.
WebGL: The preview flight area for airplanes is back.
WebGL: The dashed attack range preview when dragging units has been added.
WebGL: We adjusted the coloring of the unit paths for moving and attacking to give a better indication of units’ current tasks and directions.
WebGL: Force march path colors are properly displayed again on the map.
We hope you enjoy today’s update and keep all the feedback coming.
Your Call of War team.
Legendary Journey Idle
- New tutorial
- Class mastery bonuses. Level 5th and 10th of each character class unlocks a permament and stackable bonus. Base attribute bonus is a bonus that every character class gets at the start, for instance – Goldzerker +2 Strength.
- New wardrobe item – Hammer of Vexd
- Encounters were renamed as Events
- Sound effect for a rare event was removed
- Gold generated by personal drill is now visible
- Visual changes for gold/ore/crystal text
- Personal drill buffs and generated gold/ore messages no longer cover each other
- Some descriptions were corrected
The Strange Disappearance of Eldon Crowe
Update: Added option to load saved game or start a new one.
Major progression improvements - part1
We've uploaded the first set of progression changes, that will affect (increase) your Boot Camp gains.
Specifically what was changed:
* Privatization point boost multiplier has been reduced to 1.025 from 1.03
* Boot Camp upgrades were vastly increased at almost all stages of the game (Starting mainly from e20+) and made more impactful (before it was mainly just 2x, now you'll fine even up to x50 multipliers!)
* Progress at e110+ was slightly increased
* upgrades post e150+ have also been added
Before you might think that reduced privatization points multiplier will reduce your overall gain – fear not, as the increased upgrades more than make up for that loss, and will at least maintain your previous production – for most users at most points it will actually be significantly (up to a few 1000%x at some late stages!) increased!
We hope you enjoy the new gained boosts and the improved progression curve via more focus on upgrades ;)
A lot more is to follow in the following 1-2 weeks as we add improvements to various other elements (mainly in War Zone).
Bug fixed where for some reason one of the doors was not triggering an event properly.
Realm Grinder v3.3.2
• ANNOUNCEMENT: The Halloween Event will be starting on Oct 29th 2018, 1.01 PM UTC and will end on Nov 5th, 7.59 PM UTC.
• Added a new Halloween feat and cosmetic option.
The Early Access version now includes the magic path to space, along with many new general improvements and bugfixes that were added to the demo!
Guys, the new update is available!
Halloween is coming! The eve of this holiday will be special :
✔ October 26th - limited summon with heroes from the past events;
✔ October 27th - New Pit bosses;
✔ October 28th - mini events;
✔ October 29th - special “Divine Arena” and New Void Spirit skin;
✔ October 30th - unique Halloween offers;
✔ October 31st - breathtaking event;
✔ Halloween dark interface.
✔“Guilds War”: added elixir counter;
✔“The Pit”: bosses with regeneration were removed;
✔“Epic Quests”: bugs fixing;
✔ “Anti-cheat” system improvements.
Dungeon Crusher: Soul Hunters
What's new in 3.11:
- Added a new weekly event type - boss sieges. This is a cooperative PvE event where players track down bosses and siege them together. For a successful siege players are awarded with new heroes, guild points, mythical spheres and many more.
- Introduced "safe" champions league rating points. Rating points that a player scores by the end of a day can't go lower till the end of a week.
- Added a new screen to interact with player's loot items.
- Added status icons to heroes on the battle ground.
- Removed the ability to send bottles to clan members.
- Added a new loot type - chests. A chest can be opened to collect its contents. Some chests need a key to be opened. Chests can be attached to a message.
- Changed rewards for the weekly rating. Less bottles for a clan member, clan owners receive a dedicated reward instead. The reward can be shared with clan members at will of the clan owner. The total value of the clan reward remains unchanged.
- Each clan reward type can be received only once per a week.