- Last seen 3 weeks ago browsing Armor Games
- Member since: 2/20/2011
- Gender: Male
- AIM: Nope, I am against Advanced Idea Mechanics
- MSN: Nope, I am not a Master of Science in Nurse
- Yahoo: Nope
- XBOX Live: Nope
- Wii: Nope
- PSN: Nope
- SteamID: Nope
Okay, so... what do you want me to put here? I'm not someone who puts useless garbage they copied from someone else on their Biography. I mean, this is what you're known for! This is what people see when they look at your page!
I've just realized that it's going to be hard to start an uprising with this whole anti-copy thing...
Another thing I'm not going to use too much of is the HTML garbage. It can be cool if you use a few marquees on your page or change the font color for emphasis, but people use it way too much. I'm not one of those people. Deal with it.
- I'm a geek, not a nerd. What bothers me is people confusing the two. As for the difference, screw the xkcd venn diagram, look here for the real definitions.
- This font. Ugh, I hate it so much!
- Having someone mock me after (a) I state that I am probably not going to do well at what I am about to do, or (b) they have just finished telling me not to mock other people. These two things happen far too frequently, in my opinion.
- Copying without restraint, as mentioned above.
- HTML without restraint, as mentioned above.
- Completely incorrect grammar. I can take a few mistakes, especially you're/your and stuff like that. But not something like this:
"i am so awsum cuz i cant use grammar and im so cool btw did u notice that this is a new sentence so is this but u cant tell"
I think I've made my point.
I listen to Jack White (and The White Stripes and Raconteurs), Cage The Elephant, Skrillex, and Daft Punk, along with others in those genres.
Sixteen Saltines by Jack White
Freedom at 21 by Jack White (There were no good links. Look it up on iTunes.)
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes
Icky Thump by The White Stripes
Little Acorns by The White Stripes
Blue Orchid by The White Stripes
Steady, As She Goes by The Raconteurs
Level by The Raconteurs
In One Ear by Cage The Elephant
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant
Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk
Robot Rock by Daft Punk
Rock N' Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain) by Skrillex
Levels (Skrillex Remix) by Avicii
Back In Black by AC/DC
Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
Some of my favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, the Harry Potter movies, Iron Man (1 and 2), Avengers, Forrest Gump, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Catch Me if You Can, along with others.
My favorite books include the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the Inheritence Cycle (Eragon), and of course, the Harry Potter series.
- A former governor of Texas, James Hogg, named his daughter Ima.
- The saying is not pride goeth before a fall, but pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
- A man legally changed his name to Optimus Prime.
- There are four different names for a mountain lion: mountain lion, puma, cougar, and catamount (no one calls it that).
- The French Poodle originated in Germany.
- The moon has no global magnetic field.
- Elephants seem to be infatuated by the bones of dead elephants.
|44||Games Rated||60||Comments||0||Likes||90||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|