- Member since: 5/12/2011
- Gender: Male
- AIM: To protect Renegade (our current president)
- MSN: thats still around?
- Yahoo: yeehaw!
- XBOX Live: I really use Xbox Dead
- Wii: what about yuu
- PS3: In the 7th dimension, I play PS170
- SteamID: I use it to power my engine
if you are reading this, then my question to you is this? what would you consider good evidence for something (any thing you would consider evidence on any subject you choose)? would it be something that makes you feel good, something that is argued from a stance of credibility, or something that is able to be logically and methodically proven? I have my own answer to this question, but I would like you to tell me yours, and why you think so.
because a lot of people who join yggdrasil have no time to look over the thread anymore, here is the current list of rules that we are going by.
1.one post per turn will be counted (usually the first one unless you tell me not to count it).
2.you can choose to either help or hurt the tree, but I won't protect you if someone decides to kill you for impeding them.
3.when you die (or are banned) then you are done. I can choose to bring you back in, but I will only do so on nonspecified times (basically whenever I feel like you have learned your lesson)
4. there are 3 starting classes :noble warrior, dark mage, and good mage. the rest are either evolve forms, or titles that I bestow based on your actions. to get one of the starting classes, you will need to do a quest.
5.if you attack a person without any real provocation, I do have the right to reprimand you, but self-defense, or attacks of vengeance are allowed.
6.I give a lot of freedom in my game, but even I can't allow attacks that are super ridiculous. if I consider your post "stupid" then I will temporarily disable you.
7. when temporarily disabled, you are essentially losing a turn by posting how you get out of the disabling (for ex: I lock you in a cage, so you must post how you get out of the cage).
8. you can cooperate with other players to increase your combined damage, but only if you, or the other player, agree to do it together.
9. with the new nature touched system, you retain all of your previous powers of when you were attacking the tree, but you now get added nature bonuses to yourself as well (what they are is for you to figure out).
10.only 4 people are allowed to be nature touched at a time.
11.no direct mind control of another player(s)
if you need anything from me, then don't hesitate to ask me.
|183||Games Rated||1,583||Comments||1,255||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|