- Member since: 6/28/2008
- Gender: Male
Proceed at your own risk! I will not be held responsible if my words cause your computer to explode or burst into flames
I consider myself a Philosopher in the purest meaning of the word
People these days rarely even use their minds its the sad truth
I've hit more chicks than domestic violence
You don't just get an STD, you have to go out there and earn it
You know i've always wanted to go to australia just to see if the minute i step off the plane i hear
♪ I come from a land down under where the beer flows free and the men chunder ♪
i wonder if thats their national anthem
- - - - - - - -Religion- - - - - -
I am the proud leader and prophet of the Breakfast Club religious movement (no relation to the movie although i did steal the name from it... shh). As you may have guessed my religion revolves heavily around breakfast which is the holiest of meals. We worship Johnny Appleseed for i am his prophet and he is our savior. Our religious text is The Book of Appleseed (which you can purchase for 3 easy payments of 39.99 + shipping and handling). The holiest day of the week is Apple Wednesdays the proper way to observer it is eat an apple and place the sticker from said apple upon your forehead. Although, we are lacking in members, we are neither lacking in resolve nor faith in Johnny Appleseed.
I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
----The 3 Commandments----
Thou shalt always be honest and faithful to the provider of thy nookie
Thou shalt try real hard not to kill anyone, unless of course they pray to a different invisible man than you
Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Been listening to a lot of Bob Dylan lately couldn't pick a favorite song of his if i wanted they're all so good
"The Mighty Quinn.. It was a mystery, suspense, Jamaican thriller with Denzel Washington as the Mighty Xavier Quinn a detective who solves crimes. Funny, that's just the way I imagined him when I wrote the song The Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo), Denzel Washington" -- Bob Dylan
Wanna learn to speak Pittsburghese? I know i do...
Exercise 1: "Relaxed and Ready"
1. Slowly massage both sides of your mouth.
2. As you massage, repeat the word "out" several times.
3. As your mouth muscles begin to relax, it should become difficult to make the "ou" sound. This is good.
4. Continue until you are so relaxed that you can only pronounce "out" as "aht".
Exercise 2: "Dat's it!"
1. Produce the sound "th" several times.
2. As you make the sound, push your tongue between your teeth and bite down hard.
3. When your tongue is very sore, stop. (The pain will remind you to always replace "th" sounds with "d", as in "Da car is over dere.")
|232||Games Rated||117||Comments||670||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|