- Member since: 4/23/2011
- Gender: Male
Christian and PROUD OF IT!
90% of teens would cry if the jonas brothers were on the empire state building about to jump, if you're in the 10% who would grab a chair and some popcorn and yell
" Jump fa*gots jump" post this in your profile.
a little poem:
when all is over,
and death has arrived,
either you are a corpse,
or god is alive.
Qwerty1011's petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide
There is a dangerous chemical called dihydrogen monoxide that is widely used in industry. I am part of a petition to ban it.
Is called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain.
Contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
may cause severe burns.
Is fatal if inhaled.
Contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
Accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
May cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
Has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
As an industrial solvent and coolant.
In nuclear power plants.
In the production of Styrofoam.
As a fire retardant.
In many forms of cruel animal research.
In the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
As an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Please comment if you support this cause and add this to your profile to spread the word about this spreading danger.
-I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
-fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor porfiel.
Wood Serf: 10 AP ( Pwned)
Silver Serf: 25 AP ( Pwned)
Gold Serf: 100 AP ( Pwned)
Wood Squire: 225 AP ( Pwned)
Silver Squire: 400 AP (Pwned)
Gold Squire: 625 AP (Pwned)
Wood Knight: 1200 AP (Pwned)
Silver Knight: 1750 AP
Gold Knight: 2250 AP
Wood Lord/Lady: 3000 AP
Silver Lord/Lady: 3500 AP
Gold Lord/Lady: 4000 AP
Wood Duke/Duchess: 4500 AP
Silver Duke/Duchess: 5200 AP
Gold Duke/Duchess: 6000 AP
Wood Prince/Princess: 7250 AP
Silver Prince/Princess: 8500 AP
Gold Prince/Princess: 10000 AP
Wood King/Queen: 12000 AP
Silver King/Queen: 14500 AP
Gold King/Queen: 17500 AP
Read this out loud:
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the start.
Put this on your page if you like it
¡ʇı ǝʞıן noʎ ɟı ǝןıɟoɹd ɹnoʎ uı sıɥʇ ʇsod
¡ɹoʇıuoɯ ɹnoʎ ɟo ʇuoɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ ʞooן noʎ uǝɥʇ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ ǝןqɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟı
Six truths of life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
Pass it on if you're an idiot who fell for it!Introduction
On each user page, there is an area that numbers how many merits you have earned. Merits are earned by writing constructive, thoughtful comments in the Games section. They are meant to give feedback to the game creator/s in order to help them improve the game or make a sequel. Moderators reward those who take the time to think out a good comment, as it contributes a lot to the website and sets a good example for others. The post does not have to be a book in length, but should be interesting enough to grab our attention. For each merit you receive, you will earn 25 AP and your post will stand out. Only moderators and administrators give out merits. You can help them choose who gets the merits by hitting the "up-vote" arrow next to comments on the game pages.
Okay, now we'll like to say that the N&N stands for Nick and Nick, because both mine and XCoheedX's names are Nick, so please don't spam this topic with dumb questions, like what does N&N stand for? A merit, of course is a reward for writing great comments on games. To write a good merit, there are many things that must be included. Also, keep in mind that this guide doesn't guarantee you a merit. This is simply a guide to help you guys out, and to head you guys towards the right direction. These are just things that we both use while writing our comments and have decide to share with the entire Armor Games community.
1) If there's something that you really liked or disliked right before you have actually started playing the game, for example, the loading screen or main menu, mention this in your review because this just basically makes your comment a little better.
2) This next step is very important! Actually play the game for a good amount of time, maybe like 5-10 minutes, because this allows your brain to get a good idea of what the game is about, so you'll be able to include more in your writing.
3) Now, after playing the game for a good while, you can begin your writing. You can mention a lot of things about the game, whether it was good or bad, or if you enjoyed it or disliked it, and make sure to include why you felt that way. Also, make a critique on the game's concept and game-play. This always makes your comment a lot better and a little longer. Also, if you find something wrong with the game, tell what you would add to fix the problem, or just something you would like to see in a sequel.
4) By this time your comment should be a decent size. After you have followed the previous steps, make a comment on the games visuals and audio. This means, to make a comment on whether you liked or dislike the game's artwork/graphics, the music, the style of art, and defiantly make sure to include why you said what you said. Remember to always give a reason why you think about something because it's really bad when you just say a statement and can't say why you think that way.
5) This step is pretty hard to include into all the games that you're commenting, but usually you'll find a game where you'll be able to add this step in your review. This step is to write down anything about the game that you thought should be improved on, or even on what you think should be added to the game in order to make it better, and what you think should be taken out because it really doesn't do anything for the game. Also, make sure to support why you think that way. This step is optional because you don't always find a game where you can add this step to. Also by now your comment should be very long or decently long, which both are still really good.
6) You have written everything that has needed to be written down so far, so what's after that? Okay, now this is a very helpful and important part of your review. The closing paragraph, or as I like to call the closing. There are multiple ways to start your closing. Some popular ones are: Overall, All in all, through and through, or in the end. Our favorite is "Overall," but that's just our opinion. In your closing you're just basically repeating yourself, but in a way shorter and different manner. A good example of one would be: Overall, I really enjoyed this game because both the concept and gameplay were both good and enjoyable. Also, the art and music just went really well with the game and they were good. Yes, it could be a little longer, but I was just providing a decent example for you guys.
Hopefully this guide really helps you in your journey into merits. Also, always keep in mind that you don't have to follow this guide exactly like this and your comment doesn't have to be in this format in order to get a merit. It's always better to be original and creative with your review. Once again, we hope this helps you guys and we really hope to see a lot more merit worthy comments around and a lot more merits getting earned.
*) Obviously do all of the following because most moderators will not merit unless you use: proper capitalization, proper grammar, proper punctuation, and proper spelling.
*) Try to use big words in your review because it makes you sound smarter and it makes your comment better and smarter.
*) This is pretty optional. You could separate each step into an individual paragraphs because it does make your comment longer, but you have to make sure that you have enough information in each paragraph. You can't just have one small paragraph and then a huge paragraph.
*) When you are talking, make sure you know that you are talking to the creator/s of the game. Remember this.
*) Be polite and courteous. Don't say nasty things about the game. Just say that things need to be fixed in a nice and polite way.
This next part is added in by yours truly: GregWeeler
These are a little harder to get. Actually I'm not even sure if one has ever been given out because Mods usually focus on games. But I will give a few tips about how you might be able to get them.
***If a new user needs help with something, explain to them in great detail how they can do that particular thing. Add links to sources that you might have gotten the information from and help them out to the best of your ability.
Note - This is not going to guarantee you that you will get a merit, but it may help.
Debate merits are probably the funnest to make although they can be very hard.
A debate is two users arguing out an issue under a controlled environment to see who can prove their point the best and maybe persuade the other person. A merit is given to the winner's best comment that secured the win. Thus giving you 25AP.
All the info you will need to challenge someone or get challenged by someone on a particular issue, can be found righ here.
Make sure you read the rules for debating though, and submit your challenge in the correct format.
*****This guide does not guarantee that you will get a merit, but it should increase your chances.
*****Also do not write for the sole purpose of getting a merit. If you are, you are looking at it the completely wrong way. The whole point of writing these are too help people out the best you can. Remember this and you will be on your way to merit success.
|408||Games Rated||20||Comments||0||Likes||3||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|