- Member since: 8/1/2011
- Gender: Male
- AIM: Is it the &#38;#38;#38;#38;#34;aim&
- MSN: Monster Slaying Ninjas :D
- Yahoo: Lemme see what yahoo means... is it the yahoo I kn
- XBOX Live: I wonder why it&#38;#38;#38;#38;#39;s named Xbox. Does it have a &#38;#38;#38;#38;#3
- Wii: Wii shall make a colony 2. Wii shall play Wii. You Wiil trip over a rock and rape off your knee :D
- PSN: I LIKE XBOX BETTER!!!
- SteamID: OMG! MY ID IS STEAMMMMMING!!!
DO NOT PRESS HERE XD.
This is my hamster, Hammy.
Say hello to Hammy! ^.^
Say hello to my dog, Sam.My dog looks at Hammy all the time! XD.
OMG! Theres a spider on the SCREEEN!!!!
I LOVE CATS!:3
I love colors!
Armor Points (AP) are earned by interacting with different parts of the site. While we are always on the hunt for the perfect points formula, the website will reward you with the following AP rewards for these different actions:
Rate a Game: 2 AP per Game
Comment on a Game: 2 AP per Comment
Make a Post in the Forum: 1 AP per Post
Submit a Game: 20 AP per Title
Earn a Merit: 25 AP per Merit
Wood Serf: 10 AP
Silver Serf: 25 AP
Gold Serf: 100 AP
Wood Squire: 225 AP
Silver Squire: 400 AP
Gold Squire: 625 AP
Wood Knight: 1200 AP
Silver Knight: 1750 AP
Gold Knight: 2250 AP
Wood Lord/Lady: 3000 AP
Silver Lord/Lady: 3500 AP
Gold Lord/Lady: 4000 AP
Wood Duke/Duchess: 4500 AP
Silver Duke/Duchess: 5200 AP
Gold Duke/Duchess: 6000 AP
Wood Prince/Princess: 7250 AP
Silver Prince/Princess: 8500 AP
Gold Prince/Princess: 10000 AP
Wood King/Queen: 12000 AP
Silver King/Queen: 14500 AP
Gold King/Queen: 17500 AP
Secret codes:Can you rEaD ThE 2 CoDeS? xD
˩σℓ. Ƴσʋ яɛα∂ тнɛ ƨɛcяɛт cσ∂ɛ! χƉ. ǤѲ σи тσ тнɛ иɛϰт cσ∂ɛ... βЄƜΔЯЄ!
Lol. Didya read that? then what about this?:
Lol. Its not a miracle if you can read this. Anyone can do that.
Meh I bet you think your really something reading that. Yea, yea congraduations and just go off OR ILL PUNCH YOU
The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.
- You don't fail in life when you fall, you fail in life when you fall and you don't get up.
- Be like a postage stamp, stick to one thing till you get there!
- Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- When I'm gone, I want people to smile, remember the good times, and just continue to live...
- Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.
- The only reason that I talk to myself is because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.
- If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them, buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
- None of us are virgins, life screws us all.
- One day everyone will realize it's not about being perfect, it's about being happy.
- Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.
- Imperfection is beauty. Madness is Genius. & it's better to be absolutely boring.
- Boys don't cry.
- Carpe diem.
- Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life's too short to be unhappy. You have to take good with the bad. Smile when you're sad. Love what you got....and always remember what you had. Always forgive, never forget. Learn from your mistakes, but never regret.
- Always keep in mind, Relationships--of all kinds--are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.
- Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup. Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf. Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone, Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music. Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping. For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts. And stand together yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stant apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.
- Laugh your heart out. Dance in the rain. Cherish the moment, ignore the pain. Live, Laugh, Love. Forgive & forget. Life is too short to be living with regrets.
- Let the good times roll!
|17||Games Rated||464||Comments||0||Likes||2||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|
gep4000's Quests (7)Show All Quests
The MessengerRules and Guidelines
poliwagsLast seen 1 month ago playing Raze 3
noimnotLast seen 1 month ago checking out Shooting games
ArmorYoshiLast seen 1 month ago browsing Armor Games
armorinfinity9999Last seen 3 weeks ago browsing Armor Games