holt24's Armatar

holt24

  • Member since: 7/27/2010
  • Gender: Male
  • AIM: I aim to think of something clever to say here.
  • MSN: Is this similiar to msnbc
  • Yahoo: Yeah I am on yahoo
  • XBOX Live: I dont have one.thats not my name I'm just explaining that i'm not on Xboxlive.
  • Wii: No because I dislike France
  • PSN: mcjester400...Yes it's real you noob!
  • SteamID: 10% chance I have one40% chance I don't50% chance my mind is being controlled by Pakistani terroists
 
 

About

()()()()()()()())()()(()))))()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
"For the Scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak, as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."
Astronomer Robert Jastrow

()()()()(()()()()()((())()()())()()())()()))()()()(()()())()))()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()))()()()())(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz8R2IRc … re=related

(()()()()()()()()))(()()())()()()())()()()()()()())()()()()())())(()()())()()()()(()(()()()()()()()())()()()()(
If you are an Atheist and you don't want to look stupid then I suggest you don't click on this link.

http://www.apologeticspress.org/

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()())()()()())()(

I hate communism and socialism(for the most part.)

I am very conservative but I hate both the Democratic and republican partys.
I am very Christian and I  hold Calvanistic views.

I hate the murder of unborn infants though I am realistic and know that it will never be eradicated from society.

I hate mexicans who come to my country without bothering to learn English.

I am pro gun rights and will defend that right to my grave.

I love the constitution and believe it is the best document to come from the mind of a human.

I see no point in believing aliens exist but I am open to evedince.Well as long as it doesn't scare me.

I hate in this order Muslims,cultists,and Atheists(I could care less about agnostics.)

I am for small government.

I think we should have trade terifs.

I think we should have a huge decrease in taxes.

I can't think of much else now but if I remember I will add more.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()(

"To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree"." -unknown

()()())()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()())()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()))()()()()())()()()()()()()()()

Current number of locked threads:1
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

If you want to be my freind I would appreciate it if you would ask.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()()()()()()()()
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

-------††††-------Please
-------††††-------Place
-------††††-------This
††††††††††††Cross
††††††††††††On
-------††††-------Your
-------††††-------About
-------††††-------To Show
-------††††-------That You
-------††††-------Believe
-------††††-------In Jesus
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()(
()()()()(()())()()())()()()()()()())()()()()(0()()()()(

If you are a cultist,atheist,or any other religion when commenting here please try to keep you're comments friendly or I will delete your comments.
()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
(I)()()())()()())()()()())()()()())()()())(())()()()()()(

On most sundays I will not be on armor games and at nightime I will probably not be on it either.
)()()(()()(((())(()())()()))(((((((()))()()(()()()()())(
()()()()()()()()()())()(()()()()))(()()()()()()()()()())

I will try my best to answer any questions you have about Christianity.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I would say out of all religions currently islam is the worst because of its violence and Atheism is second worse because alot of them have made it there personle cause to rid the world of christianity.So Islam and Atheism are simmilar in that they both wish to rid the world of Christianity but Atheism is better because they tend to do it in a less violent way.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()(
()()()()()()()()()()(()()())()()()()()()()()())(()()()()

I have pondered this many times in my head why it is that Atheists will rarely attack other religions and tend to focus on Christianity.The reason is Muslims rarely argue with words and Christians will.We are willing to defend are faith in a non violent way.If you were to talk to a Christian about how you beleive God isn't real they would argue with words if you were to go to the middle east and talk to a muslim about how there god isn't real they would argue with bullets.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()(())()()()()()))()(())()(()))))))))()(())(()())()()(

About music well I like old country (not modern country because it sucks.)
I like metalica and a7x alot though I don't really have a favorite band.I like disturbed  and well you get the idea basicly I like modern rock it's even better than the 80s.But even though modern rock is my favorite music my favorite song is actually more than a feeling by boston.
)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(
()()()(()())))(()()()()()()()()((())((()()()(())()()()()

A blonde,a brunette,a redhead,a vicar, a priest, a rabbi, two giraffes, a duck, a farmer, a lawer, an accountant, a mexican, an indian, a chinaman, an irishman, an englishman, an American and a Scotsman walked into a bar."Now wait just a minute,"the bartender said."What is this, some sort of joke?"
()()()()()()()()()()()()(((())()()()()()()()()()))()()()
()(()()()())()(()))((()(()()()(()()()()()(()()()()()()()

This link is for incredibly lazy people
http://armorgames.com/community
()()()()()()()()()((()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()(())())())(()()()()()))()()()))(()())()()()(()()

If you want to hear the best song ever it's right here.
http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload

For the creepiest song ever look here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtMuz7J69s8
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
()()()()((()()(()()()()()(())()()(()()()()()())()()(())(

take these and KILL BUNNY

._...|..___________________..   
      / `---___________----_____|]   
     /_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
     ), ---.(_(__) /
    // (..) ), ----"
   //____//
  //____//
//____//

----------- (_)
------ ___/__
---- _/%%\_\\\
--- /######\-\\
-- |-======-|-||
-- |-======-|-||
--- \######/
---- \_____/
-----------------------------------------------

()()()()()()()()(((((()()()()()()(()())()()()()()()()()(
()()()()()))(())()()()())()()())((()())()()()()()()()()(

139Games Rated 393Comments 0Likes 1,071Forum Posts 0Games Submitted 0Merits

holt24's Quests (8)

Show All Quests

The Messenger

Rules and Guidelines
This user has turned off comments on their profile.

Friends

All friends »