- Member since: 2/12/2009
- Gender: Male
- MSN: coming
- PSN: coming soon
Earn free stuff by signing up below:
I promise it will work
Every month or week there will be a Riddle of the Month/week.
Top songs os the 2000s:
this is a FREAK,SCARY,SCARY GAME:
some of these go by nextavenger.
here are some hard riddles:
1. What row of numbers comes next in this series?
2. A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?
3. You have a barrel of oil, and you need to measure out just one gallon. How do you do this if you only have a three-gallon container and a five-gallon container?
4. If your sock drawer has 6 black socks, 4 brown socks, 8 white socks, and 2 tan socks, how many socks would you have to pull out in the dark to be sure you had a matching pair?
5. What is broken every time it's spoken?
6. How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?
7. Mom and Dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?
8. What English word retains the same pronunciation, even after you take away four of its five letters?
9. If I say "Everything I tell you is a lie," am I telling you the truth or a lie?
10. What work can a painter never quite finish?
11. Why wasn't Bertha put in jail after killing dozens of people?
12. Why wasn't John able to take a photo of his mother with curlers?
13. If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have?
14. What has a mouth but can't chew?
15. How many letters are in the alphabet?
16. What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
17. What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
18. Food can help me survive, but water will kill me. What am I?
19. Take away the whole and some still remains. What is it?
20. What stinks when living and smells good when dead?
21. When is it bad luck to meet a white cat?
22. If it has a quart capacity, how many pennies can you put into a empty piggy bank?
anwsers: 1. 1113213211 After the first line, each line describes the previous line:
One Two, One One
(and so on...)
2. He said, "You'll sentence me to six years in prison." If it was true, then the judge would have to make it false by sentencing him to four years. If it was false, then he would have to give him six years, which would make it true. Rather than contradict his own word, the judge set the man free.
3. Fill the 3-gallon container with oil and pour it into the 5-gallon container. Then fill the 3-gallon container again and use it to fill the 5-gallon container the rest of the way. One gallon will be left in the 3-gallon container.
4. Five. There are only four colors, so five socks guarantee that two will be the same color.
6. It's part of his job - he's a justice of the peace.
7. Seven. The four daughters have only one brother, making five children, plus mom and dad.
9. A lie. It can't be the truth without contradicting itself (and therefore being a lie), but some of my statements can be lies, and this is one of those statements.
10. Her autobiography.
11. She was a hurricane.
12. You can't use curlers to take photos! You need a camera.
13. You have just one - the one you took away.
14. A river.
15. There are eleven letters in "the alphabet."
16. A towel.
17. A stamp.
19. The word "wholesome."
21. When you're a mouse.
22. Just one - after that it won't be empty.
-don'tost on forums much because its kinda boring and not my thing. I mostly rate and comment on games.
play the saxaphone
here are some optical illosions there scary:
http://www.moillusions.com/2006/04/real … usion.html
If you have any comments on them just post. I acourage the easily scared not to go
whana watch t.v. shows you missed try this web:
|964||Games Rated||542||Comments||0||Likes||11||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|