- Member since: 5/6/2011
- AIM: for the nuts and yes i said nut as whats dangling
- MSN: for retards
- Yahoo: i dont know who would use that
- XBOX Live: maybe
- Wii: well if you know me than yes
- PS3: getting one
- SteamID: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
my user name may be confusing but it is an abreivation for why you so stupid man
hi if you know me then you already that i am 100% dude i didnt put my gender becuase ... well i dont know why i might of missed that part anyway, some of the reviews that i right 100% real and some times i try to play around with some people that read my reviews anyway if you know a person that goes by the user name usostupid404 he is starting a club its called the make the things in america made in america club if you what to join then go on his page and tell him that yusostupidman321 sent you
sorry about the puncuation to lazy to fix.
Hey guys, you all know how it feels when you're talking to some one
online, and your mom is standing right behind you, reading every word that
appears on the screen.
Then, of course, the person might swear or talks about how much they love
you, or they're your crush or something and your mom reads it and tells you
to get offline that instant and not talk to that person anymore.
Well, what can we do about that?
To solve this problem, we have now started the 'code 9' system.
In code 9, you simply type the number '9' when your parent or sibling is
watching over your shoulder as you type.
The person you're talking to will know what you're talking about, and start
a conversation on homework or something.
When your parent or sibling leaves, type '99' to let the person know that
they are gone, so you can begin a normal conversation again.
Please send this to everyone you know so that code 9 can go into effect.
PLEASE: Copy and paste this. Its so much easier this way. WHAT ARE YOU
All credit goes to ace123456789 for the "Code 9" System.
NOTE: This has never happened to me, but it is a great system!!!!
- No "flaming" or "badgering" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views or comments. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it. Name-calling ("noob") is at the moderators' discretion and can be removed without warning.
- No "trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.
- No "spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to our game feedback system. Short messages are highly discouraged and can be removed without notice or warning.
- Do not post for the sake of gaining points... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages just for points, and could lead to a ban. Excessive posting that appears to be just a means to gain points (like complimenting a user's username or armatar, or excessive amounts of 'greetings' to users), posting on your own profile, having "Armor Points" races, is all considered spam, and likely to get your comments deleted in bulk if not an outright ban from the site.
- No discussions of software piracy, illegal material, or linking to these illegal activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- Do not post lewd or offensive content, or links to lewd or offensive content. Keep everything Safe for Work, and remember that kids visit the web site.
- No excessive swearing or crude language. If you're that angry about something, take a break for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and making another account to circumvent a ban makes you unwelcome to be a member on the site. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.
- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Users who create "GhostOf" or "Angel" as alternate accounts are not permitted to post comments for games or on other user profiles, unless they prove to us that their GhostOf account is their ONLY account. Posts (and points) will be removed without notice if your GhostOf account is an alternate account. These alternate accounts are also prohibited from posting in the forums. Please use your main account for this activity. ALL of your alternate accounts must be listed by name in the profile biography of your main account, and EACH alternate account must mention your main account in its biography.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address or phone number. If you want to post a photo of yourself, please post it in the photo thread in the Tavern.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.
- Do not post messages containing images of typed text, especially in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text.
|22||Games Rated||22||Comments||0||Forum Posts||0||Games Submitted||0||Merits|