May 15, 2015
Take on the red army in this sea based follow up to Awesome Conquest! Incrementally build your navy, research special weapons and take back your territory.
Many updates and new features based on user feedback, more strategy, more tactics and more open gameplay.
- New sea-based theme, send in boats, sub, choppas, anti-air boats and anti-sub boats in to battle
- More tactical, each unit is now best pitched against specific enemy units
- Dry dock. You can still have a max of 16 units in battle, but ones you don’t need can be stored in your dry dock so your available army can be much larger
- More open upgrades and four paths to take on the map, less linear, more dynamic gameplay
- New special units, Repair Boat (repair units in battle), Tesla Boat (special attack), Hacker Blimp (gain extra cash during battle), Prospector Sub (again, gain extra cash in battle) and Kamikaze Boat (last resort boats that appear at the end of the battle if you lose or retreat)
- All new special weapons!
- New baddie bosses
- Unlockable difficulty levels
- Ranks to achieve to help you gauge your performance
- A whole new set of achievements
*** Bug Report ***
FIXED - v1.1 is now live!
Thanks for letting us know about the bug where if you don't take any units in to battle the game hangs. We're working on a fix and we'll get it uploaded as soon as possible.
The bug doesn't delete your save, so you can continue your game from the start of the day. Click the cog icon on the battle screen to go back to the main menu and continue from where you got to (just make sure you take some units in to battle this time).
Entirely mouse controlled
|1||Theseus10||10 hours ago||22,633|
|2||TexasCries||8 hours ago||21,279|
|No scores yet. Be the first!|
|Sorry, it appears that an error has occurred.|