August 2, 2017
Commanders, start your engines! New update 2.0 is out!
We’d like to thank you for your support and feedback. Such massive updates would be impossible without you.
What’s new in Update 2.0?
* Seasons and Ranks: Get ready for an exciting competition with Commanders from every corner of the Galaxy! Earn Medals, be promoted to higher Ranks and harvest fruitful rewards at the end of each month.
* Corporate Wars Remastered: Join a War whenever you like and launch relentless assaults on 10 unique enemy bases. Show the best results to win and get Modules, Antimatter and Medals! Don’t forget about participation rewards for those who didn’t win – nobody’s leaving the battle empty handed.
* Revenge mode updated: Get ready to earn more from punishing your enemies. Fight back immediately, those cowards won’t hide behind their shields from you. Hit that “Revenge” button to get resources and precious Medals!
* Corporations enhanced: We’ve tried our best to make Corporations more useful and rewarding for their members. Use the brand-new Recruiting Board to find new allies or to hire new members! New bonuses will help you a lot in tough fights for glory of your Corporation!
* Rewards updated: We’ve changed rewards for the most of game modes making them bigger and better, but more importantly, we decided to remove Chips from Base Assault and Raids rewards lists and replace them with Modules!
Your troops and allies are waiting for you, Commanders! Log in now and join the Battle for the Galaxy!
June 8, 2017
Hello, fellow Commanders,
We are still making the update, and yes it takes long. However here are some more details about corporate wars changes in new update:
Wars in update 1.23 would require some cohesion from your Corporations. Previously, the best Corporation was defined by the amount of Warpoints, but with new update the system is going to change! The victory would no longer be dependent on players’ tenacity but on their skill and tactical techniques.
You will be able to choose when you would like to join a Corporate War. The competition will last for 24 hours since the formation of a war group. All the Corporation members will be offered to show their skill attacking 10 bases. In the end, the amount of damage dealt to those bases will play the crucial role. The winner Corporation will be defined by the damage of its’ participants. Winners will also get the best prizes!
You’ll still need to qualify for a Corporate War. Your Corporation would need to achieve a certain percentage of destruction within particular time. Once you have qualified, your Corporation’s result will be preserved, and you will be able to improve it during the War, raising the prospect of victory.
We’ve seen several questions about the bases which will be given as attack targets. Each player will get unique bases matching his maximal capacity. Remember that modules, powerups, reinforcements and Corporation bonuses would help you out a lot!
Update 1.23 will bring changes to the reward system of Corporate Wars. Every player who attacked target bases during the War will receive his prize in the end, so not only the winner Corporation’s members will be awarded. Winners rewards will depend on their impact in the War. More damage grants you better prizes.
May 15, 2017
Greetings, Commanders! Today we're here to share some exclusive info about Season's rewards in the upcoming update.
At the end of each month you will receive rewards based on the Rank you've acquired. Get as high as you can in the Leaderboard to receive tons of Crystals and Modules for your Troops and Defenses.
But the rarest and the best reward awaits for those who will get to the very top and claim the Galaxy General Rank. Everyone will know that you're the living legend, and the permanent golden nickname will prove it.
Each Season a certain amount of your medals will be preserved, so you won't have to start everything over. Get to the highest possible Rank in a Season to preserve more medals for the upcoming one!