ForumsGamesExitPath clan wars

88 13376
Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

As you may know, Exit Path has many clans. This is where you can discuss your opinions and thoughts on what clan is better, what clan is more popular, and what clan is the best overall. Here is a list of past clans of Exit Path.

The G33KS
Leader: GeekOfArmorGames

The Ghosts
Leader: GhostOfRazgriz

The Spirits
Leader: SpiritOfNuba

The Angels
Leader: AngelOfZen

The Demons
Leader: DemonOfWrath

The ExitPath Band
Leader: MusicMan102

The Shadows
Leader: ShadowShade

The gods
Leader: GodOfSpeed

The Z's
Leader: ZultimateGamer2000

The Dragons
Leader: EragonsDragon

The Grandmasters
Leader: Schmiddy1234

sambam's clan
Leader: Sambam

The guests
Leader: KrissKhan

The Trollers
Leader: TheTroller

I believe that those are all the clans of EP so far. If there was any I missed, let me know! So to start you guys off with something to discuss, what clan do you think is the best? (Obivously, I'd say the Angels.)

• 88 Replies
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

how many actually active ghosts are left that still play ep that is?i can only think of two or three

If Pain still plays, one, otherwise nobody. Everybody else that *thinks* they are a member, are not. 'tis been at six members for quite some time now. :V
fourcylinder
fourcylinder
6 posts
Peasant

Ghost clan just wishes it was as good as Z Gamer's clan, none of them are any good at EP, Not Ghost of Tartarus, Razgriz, Pain, Zero, Blue or anyone. Well I take that back, I once played a guy named Ghost of Nibelheim, he was pretty good, but other than him... all garbage.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Ghost clan just wishes it was as good as Z Gamer's clan, none of them are any good at EP, Not Ghost of Tartarus, Razgriz, Pain, Zero, Blue or anyone. Well I take that back, I once played a guy named Ghost of Nibelheim, he was pretty good, but other than him... all garbage.

i am also a z so HA XP you have to get better resources
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

how many actually active ghosts are left that still play ep that is? i can only think of two or three

Epiiiiiiiiiic <3
Noone keeps playing. Pain come sometimes, he plays 3 matches then leave. There are not even fake ghosts.

KrissKhan is our offical, everyone. But we still need a backup one.

Or if someone would like to be the official, he can do it. I'll be there "by default".
dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

I think everyone is free to join every clan as long as they r good enough as well as they wanted to.

Well u missed out tricks part dude...
CR33D10
CR33D10
3 posts
Nomad

What are all the clans? I want to see if I'm good enough for one. I'm pretty handy at the corner jump. But suck at triple

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Ok a recap.... Remember the leaders will show up in bewtween 10AM And 11AM PST. For that hour, be online in search of the leaders. Zenzational will record the whole thing and you can too (if you want).
All must spectate unless 1,)you're an official chosen by the two leaders 2.) you got called out to come in to the 2nd round by your leader 3.)the war is over. Other than that SPECTATE ONLY. Also no chatting while spectating, you can Pm other people if you want.

Also one more thing, if a leader/member says "brb/AFK/bbs" before a game, that match after the lobby has closed does not count for that part of the war. When he/she says back, you can continue. But it must be before the match, not after, or else it'll count if someone wins.

If an official is caught "AFKin or BRBin", we will ask the spectators (which hopefully will reply with an HONEST answer).

We still need to know the kick code, unless either yck,prodigy98, or moonscream shows up since they know it.

Other than that, good luck and cheer on your favourtie clan!

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Well the war went bad! -_-. THE WAR IS POSTPONED TO :

7/1/2012 The leaders should be searching in between 7PM-9PM PST

We are also restarting the whole war due to members chatting/joining (causing major lag for me). So back to the beginning of round one.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We did not get as much members/spectators/officials. =\\

DemonOfSnow
DemonOfSnow
1 posts
Nomad

Just cause the Demons had more people there doesn't mean the war should be postponed.

~DemonOfSnow

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Or that i was beating you in the races.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Just cause the Demons had more people there doesn't mean the war should be postponed.

There wasn't any demons at that time. And we had only 1 angel member at that moment which gives us a huge advantage.

Or that i was beating you in the races.

I had major lag due to recording software and members joining/chatting. Just keep practicing racing and you'll beat me fair and square (for racing).

Tip: Tell every EP'er of this war. And Wrath, get your memebrs ready Just at least 2 members need to be there and at most,6.

So good luck and hopefully it will turn out better then this!

Some more clans btw:

Defenders
Leader: DefenderOfRome

The Grand Mothers clan:
Leader: Darwin37 (clan)
LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Well the only good excuse you have is the recoding equipment because i was there when they chatted and joined.

TheTroller
TheTroller
3 posts
Nomad

hmm, Isn't Cpt0bvious a Ghost? GhostOf0bviousness?

TheTroller
TheTroller
3 posts
Nomad

And am I allowed to call war on anyone of my choice? Daymare said it could be a good idea.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

hmm, Isn't Cpt0bvious a Ghost? GhostOf0bviousness?

Yes he is, but he is also a demon.

And am I allowed to call war on anyone of my choice? Daymare said it could be a good idea.

Yeah, you are allowed to.
Showing 46-60 of 88