100 posts
Shepherd

For me its south park or beavis and but head, they are stupid its funny

• 31 Replies
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

South Park and Family Guy are two of the funniest cartoon ever. I am also a fan of the Total Drama series on Cartoon Network

Werewolf1993
Werewolf1993
13 posts
Nomad

My favorite cartoons: Total Drama series, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. South Park works. I enjoy watching random episodes.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I have a strong feeling of 'deja vu topic' here... but meh...

I just love Ren & Stimpy! The way they interact with eachother and the rest of the world is just awesome! That and... they have Toast Man! Plus rotten teeth! Ghi-hi-har-harr... =P

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

On TV, Family Guy and American Dad. Both shows are just soo funny XD

Rarietty
Rarietty
4 posts
Nomad

Adventure Time, MLP, Family Guy, and Phineas and Ferb are my favorites that are still airing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Courage the Cowardly Dog and Samurai Jack were the most interesting when I was a kid. Everyday after school I'd look forward to watching those. The only way I can watch them now is on the internet. There were also other notable cartoons; Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Ed Edd and Eddy, etc. Most series that aired on Cartoon Network, Disney, and Nickelodeon through 1990-2007.

laurynas987
laurynas987
4 posts
Peasant

my is Naruto and adventure time.

laurynas987
laurynas987
4 posts
Peasant

my is Naruto and adventure time

laurynas987
laurynas987
4 posts
Peasant

sorry its stuck

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I'd say Family Guy. I would of said the Simpson's too, but they got really bad. I probably also have a lot of Childhood cartoons but I forgot pretty much all of the names -.-'

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Most series that aired on Cartoon Network, Disney, and Nickelodeon through 1990-2007.

Amen...R.I.P. Good childhoods
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Looney Tunes, you know, Bugs Bunny, RoadRunner, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam...
http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/297/505/297505148_640.jpg
Also the Penguins of Madagascar, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

NCR_Ranger
NCR_Ranger
2 posts
Nomad

I'd say Samurai Jack, Looney Tunes, and my little pony firendship is magic.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Family guy and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends are my favorites. Also, the 'old' Looney Tunes. The new one is eh.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There are a lot of cartoons I really like, i.e. King of the Hill, Family Guy, Futurama, Spongebob, Billy & Mandy; but my definite all-time favorite is the original Scooby Doo series, or Scooby Doo, Where Are You? Even though they only made a couple dozen episodes, I'm still proud to say I have them all on DVD and I've watched them multiple times.

I also really liked The New Scooby Doo Movies, but I don't have the DVD set so I just watch them on YouTube when I feel like it.

Showing 1-15 of 31