Nomad

Why?*

*I'm not gay myself.

• 85 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Meh. I honestly don't care. I mean I'm not going to be hating on them for being different. They dont affect me at all. I don't believe what they do, but it's like a Jewish person and a catholic person being friends. They believe in different things but that doesn't matter. That's how I see it. But don't think I support it either, I mean I dont want all you guys to go and be gay. I honestly dot care it's none of my buisness.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Hate is a strong word. Many people disagree with gay marriage but few actually hate. I think they don't like them mostly because its a religious thing.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I mean I dont want all you guys to go and be gay

you dont turn gay. even if gay marriage was allowed in every conrner of the world the % of gays wouldnt rise. the % of those who would come out would rise.

Hate is a strong word. Many people disagree with gay marriage but few actually hate. I think they don't like them mostly because its a religious thing.

do notice this. when someone is misunderstood but he suffers unjustice (real word?) quitely then he is just misunderstood and there is no reason to hate him.

when he decides to fight back people will start pushing him and the closer he gets to his goal the more people will hate him.

i bet that when (yes i said when not if) gay marriage in more places will become legal more people will "hate" them. but im sure that once they finally understand that its not their business and that they can do nothing about it they will give it a rest.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I don't think many people will eventually understand. I myself will not. Both man and woman were made different because one 'fits' the other like some kind Of puzzle, but man together with man and woman together with woman simply don't fit and never will. Gay marriages are some kind of blind dream that something positive is going to come out, when that is not the case. Marriage is meant to create life, and gay marriage attacks it. Man and woman have been together for history before this idea came into somebody's mind. Black the day when gay marriage is legal globally.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I don't think many people will eventually understand. I myself will not. Both man and woman were made different because one 'fits' the other like some kind Of puzzle, but man together with man and woman together with woman simply don't fit and never will. Gay marriages are some kind of blind dream that something positive is going to come out, when that is not the case. Marriage is meant to create life, and gay marriage attacks it. Man and woman have been together for history before this idea came into somebody's mind. Black the day when gay marriage is legal globally.

nope. gays existed since ever and that is a fact. there are cultures that support gay marriage and some even say its necesairy. marriage doesnt create life believe it or not, sex does. and many people do that without getting married. marriage is an excuse for getting an easier life. take away all those rights that come with marriage and make it unimportant in terms of laws and gays will not bother to fight for the right to marry.

would it be fair if in israel only those who had a bar-mitzva will get some rights while it is illegal to let non-jews have that ceremony? same goes here.

many people WILL understand, and those who dont will eventually face the fact they can do nothing about it. just like interacial marriage.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

[q]nope. gays existed since ever and that is a fact[/q]
You're saying that the first people were gay? Why do you think we are here?

[q]Marriage doesn't create life believe it or not sex does[/q]
When did I say that marriage creates life? I said that marriage is meant to create life.

[q][/q]

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Accidentally hit submit

[q]marriage is an excuse for getting an easier life[/q]

Maybe your version of marriage is.

[q]like interracial marriage[/q]

Gay marriage and infterracial marriage are quite different. You cannot compare them like that.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Gay marriage and infterracial marriage are quite different. You cannot compare them like that.

i can compare the fact that both were illegal in a time. since interracial marriage being illegal is more obviously stupid then gay marriage it got legal first.

You're saying that the first people were gay? Why do you think we are here?

im saying that it isnt some kind of fashion thing and that gay people suddenly appeared. besides, how do you know the first people who existed werent bi? or maybe they were gay and simply had sex because there was no one else or because they wanted children? the point is, they exist and you cant just ignore their existance. who are you to decide what marriage is? if it was meant to create life, you wouldnt be able to create life unless you are married.

it is a promise to love eachother forever. gays can love their partner forever too and if you dont think thats possible then you clearly dont believe in love.

Maybe your version of marriage is.

face the facts. you get married and you get rights that unmarried people dont. it is a way to get an easier better life. read what i said earlier and you will know what i believe marriage is.
xeden
xeden
250 posts
Nomad

Why does anyone care who disagrees with whom?

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

I did say MOST people... sorry if you misread that in a bad attempt to troll

Okay didn't realize you weren't excluding that homosexual marriages have occurred in history. Also it wasn't an attempt to troll, it was an attempt to inform.

Both man and woman were made different because one 'fits' the other like some kind Of puzzle, but man together with man and woman together with woman simply don't fit and never will.

What makes you think intimate sexual relations have to involve penetrating one sexual organ with the other? For that matter why would it have to involve any penetration?

Further more there are men with penises that simply won't fit inside some women and women with vaginal opening that are to small for some men. The shapes and sizes of both organs can vary drastically.

Gay marriages are some kind of blind dream that something positive is going to come out, when that is not the case.

You mean besides two people who love each other being able to have the same legal rights and commitments that heterosexual couples can have?

Marriage is meant to create life, and gay marriage attacks it.

No and no. Marriage is not about creating life, it's about acknowledging a bond. Today it's often done in some form of ceremony.

If it was meant to create life then sterile couples would also have to fall into this category your giving homosexuals.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

i can compare the fact that both were illegal in a time. since interracial marriage being illegal is more obviously stupid then gay marriage it got legal first.

Even if you believe in Darwin you'd know that same sex marriage/intercourse is not naturally correct. Or religiously. Or in most matters. On the other hand, all people are made equal so interracial marriage should've always been open to all since the beginning.

besides, how do you know the first people who existed werent bi? or maybe they were gay and simply had sex because there was no one else or because they wanted children?

If the two first people to exist were gay, we wouldn't be here because no kid can be born out of two men/women.

the point is, they exist and you cant just ignore their existance.

I'm not ignoring their existence. I disagree with their existence.

who are you to decide what marriage is?

I'm not changing the aspects of marriage, I am merely outlining its basic principles.

if it was meant to create life, you wouldnt be able to create life unless you are married.

Sorry my error. Marriage is meant to create life in a proper and righteous way. Or at least considerably better than getting someone in bed.

W
hat makes you think intimate sexual relations have to involve penetrating one sexual organ with the other? For that matter why would it have to involve any penetration? ...

I didn't mean it literally. I was referring to the fact that man and woman go together to form life.

You mean besides two people who love each other being able to have the same legal rights and commitments that heterosexual couples can have?

Correct. Because in a better place, there will be no such thing as a gay couple.

No and no. Marriage is not about creating life, it's about acknowledging a bond. Today it's often done in some form of ceremony
y.

Acknowledging a bond? You are right, Acknowledging a bond and later, when time is appropriate, the marvelous gift that is bringing children to this world. How sad that the pleasure of intercourse was distorted to fit the needs of evil minds.

If it was meant to create life then sterile couples would also have to fall into this category your giving homosexuals.

If one knows he is sterile, then he doesn't marry. However, if he marries without that knowledge, and it is found out later, then it is ok.

Do I have a terrible memory!
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Even if you believe in Darwin you'd know that same sex marriage/intercourse is not naturally correct

Are there people who believe Darwin did not exist?

And how are they related?

If the two first people to exist were gay, we wouldn't be here because no kid can be born out of two men/women.

If the first two people to exist where the only two people to exist, we would all be inbred to the point of being ugly piles of useless flesh. So I don't see your logic there.

And wait, if the "First two people" where gay, wouldn't that mean there was no women anyway?

I'm not ignoring their existence. I disagree with their existence.

Ah. Much better?

I'm not changing the aspects of marriage, I am merely outlining its basic principles.

Really? I thought you where making it up as you go along.

Sorry my error. Marriage is meant to create life in a proper and righteous way. Or at least considerably better than getting someone in bed.

So infertile people should not be able to merry or have sex?

Correct. Because in a better place, there will be no such thing as a gay couple.

And why is that?

Acknowledging a bond? You are right, Acknowledging a bond and later, when time is appropriate, the marvelous gift that is bringing children to this world.

Once again, why do you hate infertile people? Or are infertile people somehow different then gay people?

How sad that the pleasure of intercourse was distorted to fit the needs of evil minds.

Distorted? Your religion is what ruined it in the first place.

If one knows he is sterile, then he doesn't marry. However, if he marries without that knowledge, and it is found out later, then it is ok.

Why? Should you not be able to merry if your not going to have children?

Do I have a terrible memory!

Nope, just a horrible philosophy.
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for attacking me personally. It's Much better than what I thought you'd reply. I'll be right back on you.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure you actually read what he said.

Even if you believe in Darwin you'd know that same sex marriage/intercourse is not naturally correct.

Yes it is natural. And to make something correct, you would have to define what is correct. So who are you to deem what is correct in the natural kingdom?

I think I shall deem Oxygen as an unacceptable and unnatural occurrence. Or anything made by "God". So therefore, all of humanity must kill themselves/have their rights stamped on like a piece of trash because of this.

If you are to rule everything made by "God" natural, than so is Homosexuality. There is no pick and choose.

You're right the word "married" would be a prefix to this, changing it to Married Gay Couple. But let us not stop there, if we are to be creating a perfect world, wouldn't there be no hate? Which would lead to the point of: Why don't we get rid of people like you? What's to stop us?

As long as we use religion as a reason nobody can stop us, because that's what free speech and religious rights are about. To oppress others because we interpreted a 2,000 year old book in a way that suits our goals.
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

My guess is because they believe it's morally wrong, but as a person that barely cares about the world I just look at gays like ordinary people, but their will always be people that are disgusted by it and those that will accept it.

Showing 16-30 of 85