Nomad

What is the worst thing that happened to you. Please shar. ---Do not spam--

• 2 Replies
baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

This is mine--

My mom, my friend alex, and I were all in a car in the suburbs. My mom pulls over to this hobo and asks what he wants. Alex is a little smart one so he said money for drugs. Everyone except the hobo was laugh. The hobo got all mad and cursed at alex, opened are door and started to chase him. Alex crossed the road but the hobo didnt. The hobo got hit by a car trying to get alex. While me and my mom were laughing. The dude that hit the hobo got out and screamed at alex. Alex said was like whatever and walked away. The dude was coming back from baseball/softball and took his bat and smashed the window. We all went out of the car and my mom was pissed. WE went into his car and found coolaid boxes. LOTS AND LOTS of coolaid boxes, so we took a few. And we found about 400 dollars in his back seat. So we stole that to. Then Alex hotwired the car, messed it up so it wouldnt work and run away. The dude was still yelling at my mom so we just started to beat him up to make him shut up. Then we went away.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Unfortunately, I do believe that this thread has been made multiple times, including Myself, under different names.

But I'm Willing to share. (wasn't that a little cruel, though? and I was unable to understand most of it)

Worst thing that has happened to me was, when sliding into one of the bases in Kickball, I sprained both of my ankles, and couldn't walk for two weeks. Awful times.

Showing 1-2 of 2