192 posts
Nomad

who do u thinks gonna win it all

• 8 Replies
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Texas. I think the Rangers will win it. Or Detroit if they can get their A game going. I also think the Diamondbacks have a good chance. They got above .500 and have a promising chance to do really well up to the All Star break. We Play the Braves, Brewers, Padres, and Dodgers. They are about even with the Braves, Brewers and Padres should both be sweeps, and The Dodgers started off Fast but have really slowed down without Kemp.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

giants again
who else
no one else is that good

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

The Reds are gonna win it all!!!!

But seriously, we'll take the division, and then march all the way through the World Series!

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

giants again
who else
no one else is that good

LOl

dodgers cause i live in la. but the Texas is doing awesome
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

I'm not sure the Giants are going to make it all the way, but they are doing better than last year. The Dodgers aren't even doing well with Kemp and Ellis on the DL.

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure the Giants are going to make it all the way, but they are doing better than last year. The Dodgers aren't even doing well with Kemp and Ellis on the DL.

Thats true
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

Call me crazy but I think the Nationals are going all the way this season. I think Bryce Harper is only going to get better as the season goes on until he is just unstoppable. Strasburg is pitching at an incredibly high level lately. I think if the have done this well up to this point with the lack of experience with some of their players, they will be the best by October.

Here is my top 5 contenders for the world series title:
5. Mets
4. Rangers
3. Cardinals
2. Yankees
1. Nationals

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

5. Mets
4. Rangers