ForumsPopular Mediasmosh vs raywilliamjohnson

35 18355
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Tell me, guys. Which YouTuber do you like better? smosh or raywilliamjohnson?

Personally I like smosh better.

• 35 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

smosh does a video maybe 1 every two weeks

Umm... you have calculated the time a little wrong. Smosh is also busy making those shut up cartoons and stuff. So smosh actually might be making a vid like once at 5 days so...
Snowstar
Snowstar
3 posts
Peasant

Smosh. Definitely.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

OK now.
Smosh has 10 votes
Ray has 4 votes

Smosh has a massive lead here o_O

ontone
ontone
8 posts
Treasurer

=3 and Smosh are absolutely different, but i prefer first.

joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

both but rwj

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Ray always seemed to be funnier. While smosh just kinda made really over-obnoxious jokes about one and another.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Ray always seemed to be funnier. While smosh just kinda made really over-obnoxious jokes about one and another.

Ray? Funny? Hahahahaha XD

Frankly..I'm not a fan of either. I used to be a fan of Smosh...until they sold it. And believe me, when they sold out..they did it big time. Next thing I know I'm watching one of their videos and about 30 seconds of it is spent with them telling me to go to their website and buy their stuff.

Ray..ya I've never liked him. And for 2 main reasons

1) His episodes..he does nothing but show a few videos from youtube, make some remarks that are about as clever as the remarks on videos in Ridiculousness, and then he claims himself a comedian

2) He cannot handle trolls...at all. Let's be honest...he is a gigantic crybaby when it comes to trolls. He throws a fit and then tries to make the trolls out as if all they do is attack him and solely him
gaarasoy
gaarasoy
52 posts
Jester

Smoshpit! lotsa fun stuff there

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well first of all this was necro'ed. Second I don't really like either. I used to watch ray's videos a lot but not anymore. Kind of boring.

This should be closed anyways, besides the fact that I think it's stupid to pick who's a better youtuber. n.n

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This should be closed anyways

Sadly though, it won't be closed...due to some of us turning it back into a legitimate discussion XD
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Both of them are stupid. I watch "Nigahiga and RhettandLink.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I have never seen raywilliamjohnson so... smosh.

Tianabuch
Tianabuch
12 posts
Peasant

I used to think both of them were hilarious, but then I got older. I still think Smosh is better, all I hear when Ray talks is, "****. *****. Vagina. Blahblahblah."

mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

I'll have to say smosh because with rwj it seems like he tries way to hard to be funny but thats just my opinion

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Smosh.
Never seen RayWilliamJohnson

Showing 16-30 of 35