ForumsThe TavernAccounts

8 1733
Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

Don't you just hate it when people make accounts here, use it for a while, then just desert it? Many of my friends just disappear and never reply again. It's just heartbreaking to remove those people, because I know that they are never going to reply to anything. Why can't people just stick with it?
Anyway, has this ever happened to anybody here?

• 8 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No, I'm indifferent towards most users here. I also talk to the ones I care about outside of AG.

Erlkingvoice
Erlkingvoice
44 posts
Scribe

Don't you just hate it when people make accounts here, use it for a while, then just desert it? Many of my friends just disappear and never reply again. It's just heartbreaking to remove those people, because I know that they are never going to reply to anything. Why can't people just stick with it?
Anyway, has this ever happened to anybody here?

This doesn't just happen on the internet but life in general so I wouldn't take it personally.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Why can't people just stick with it?

This is just a flash-gaming site, remember! By creating an account here, you aren't making a lifelong commitment to stay here!

But perhaps this is an opportunity to meet new users... when one door closes, another one does open after all!
daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

For all you know they are dead. Or in a coma. It might not be their choice.

But yes it is sad when people you know leave. You just have to move on and meet new people.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

thats been happening alot lately on AG

Mvp1234
Mvp1234
54 posts
Nomad

I still think it is a horrible thing. life if you only have 1 friend, and he just disappears, then AG is your whole like, then how would you feel?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

yup its sad. i for once am pretty lonely in real life. thing is... most of (if not all) the users on ag i care about usually come to the chat i always go to. but many people left the chat too. but you cant really do anything about it so you just accept it. on the bright side... some people stayed with me on ag and the chat for 2 years.

Showing 1-7 of 8