ForumsThe TavernWhy Armor Games?

37 6411
Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

I've been curious why so many people such as myself choose Armor Games over other gaming websites. What's your guys opinion on why you choose AG?

• 37 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Partially because of Shell Shock. Also because AG has higher quality games than other sites, and the community.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I got turned on to armorgames by my brother way back in 2007. They had a couple good flash games I liked to play. Now I'm on here pretty much solely for the forums

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I really only joined Armor Games at first because I wanted to see other peoples comments on games, and leave my own comments. After about 6 months of that, I discovered the community. I spend about 75% percent of my AG time here in the forums. So... I guess you can say it's the community that made my decision to stay at AG.

toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i came because its almost spam free, itâs a great site i love the lay out, and the forums so i can argue with all the liberals hehehehehe.

joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

Its like a crossover between Facebook and a regular gaming site
its cool.

WarriorOfOld
WarriorOfOld
14 posts
Peasant

Eh...Armour games has quality games, but it's not like they're the best. Kongregate has all of the games Armour Games has, and more.

Rarietty
Rarietty
4 posts
Nomad

I tend to see games being posted on Armor Games before Kongregate, so I used to just check the front page every-so often just to find new games. I just made an account 10 minutes ago to play Swords and Potions. XD

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I chose Armor Games because of the exclusivity... in games..

And the forums. They were pretty good from late 2008 to early 2010. And even in 2011.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

And the forums. They were pretty good from late 2008 to early 2010. And even in 2011.

again with the nostalgia...

why armor games? cause. i feel like all the other sites are filled with morons. other than a select few, but its too late to make a switch.
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

becuz it's awesome!!!!!! yar...everything about it is great. the games, the people, the games (again) and even the name, logo!!!! Love armorgames!

Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

Why Armorgames?

I still have no idea...

The community isn't really anything special. The AG only games are amazing but I like kongregate more for general sort of games.

I guess I need somewhere to post regularly and I decided that the kongregate forums weren't really my type. Small communities are usually better but I think AG is kind of odd that way because most old users aren't really accepting of new ones unlike most small communities.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Why Armor Games?

because they are simply marvolous. the games are sorted by genere, (and tags for in-depth searching,) the AP system is good for show-off use (although it takes to long to rank up, im my opinion,) the forums are easy to respond to, and best of all, the games are amazing. they also must have a HUGE advertising franchise because there games are everywhere (i started my account because i wanted to submit a score for one of my games, but when i saw this website i started playing it). as for socializing, this website rocks becase you can have practicly an unlimited amout of friends. i will always be a fan of armor games!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Why? Well incase you haven't notice I'm incredibly awesome and I need a site to match my awesomeness.

Bman66
Bman66
35 posts
Peasant

I joined because of the community looked friendly and new games were on the site within the 48 hours they were made.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

i joined for the games, although the forums have some interesting topics.

Showing 16-30 of 37